ABANDONED [END]

[A/N: Trigger warning : Major character death, mention of blood and spirits]

Time passed by in a blink .

Jin Rulan is born.

Wei wuxian named his shijie's son, it was jiang cheng idea and Nie huai sang is still confused about how jiang cheng entrusted wei wuxian with naming a child , he literally named his sword suibian.'

Lan wangji and wei wuxian were engaged to be married soon .

Wei wuxian who was first saying a relationship with him will tarnish Lan wangji's reputation finally gave in to Hanguang Jun's puppy eyes.

Who can resist those?

When talking about Lan wangji exhibiting babiee energy, don't expect him to be the same every time .

Wei wuxian and his poor ass knew better.

But Wei wuxian was not thrilled because lan wangji decided to go against his sect for him .

During this time Jin zixuan's and wei wuxian relationship grew better.
Jin zixuan adored him as a little brother and promised to give his loyalty and support  when the time comes. He now knows why his A-li dots so much on her A-xian.

The qinghe nie sect kept on supporting wei wuxian without people's knowledge of course ,but Nie mingjue said he would announce his loyalty to him when the jiang sect announced .

Xiao xingchen , song lan and xue yang visited burial mounds every month. Xue yang often stayed back and helped wei wuxian with his inventions and tailsmans , they can be considered best friends if you minus the fighting and swearing .

They were planning and working on making a new sect for orphans and a shelter for elderly people and womens who lost their husbands so they wouldn't die on the street or get sold to brothels.

Xiao xingchen and Lan wangji became fast friends as they had the same calm aura around them.

Another person who was a frequent visitor with Lan wangji was Lan feng . He brought his wife and son along and wen yuan found a new friend, lan jingyi . The only friend he had was xue yang but wen yuans fathers didn't certainly like him learning new words from xue yang . Xue yang have great knowledge in curse words.

Nie mingjue's Qi deviation was getting  cured with the help of his sister-in-law wen qing . Yeah ,he couldn't resist the cute ghost general and fell head over heels for him .He had lost his feelings for lan xichen the day he decided to punish his own little brother.

Nie huaisang's cultivation level was increasing day by day .

Jiang cheng confronted wei wuxian about the golden core many months ago. Lan wangji was also informed.

It was a sad moment that everybody cried.

Jiang wanyin yelled at him about how His brother is more important than his damn golden core and how wei wuxian want his gege to be the best sect leader the realm have seen.

Lan Wangji sniffed with yanli. How great and selfless is his wei ying?

That day Yu ziyuan and xiao xingchen promised to take him to his Grandmother , Baoshan Sanren.

Jin Rulans 1 month ceremony was approaching. Jiang cheng has decided to announce his marriage with Wen Qing . At the same time there have been some disturbances inside the Jin clan.

Somebody tried to attack Jin zixuan. The sect members were adamant on blaming it on the Yiling Laouzu but were cut off by a sharp glare from Jin zixuan.

Jin zixuan informed Jiang Wanyin about this.

He doubt's someone is trying to Frame up wuxian so they have a reason to hunt him down.