Time Travel Part 4 (FINAL)

Wei wuxian tells's them their plan 's summary during Tea  .With the help of wen qing and wen ning they can first capture Wen rouhan . Wei wuxian decided to visit his grandma and explain everything and also asked Lan Xichen to call for Nie Mingjue and his adoptive parents .

Wei wuxian told his grandma everything and she came to cloud recess with him. Nie Mingjue also arrived and Lan Xichen tells him everything .Nie Mingjue was heartbroken knowing the man he loved killed him and many other for gaining power .

Next day everyone sat for tea discussing about their plan. They talked about interesting things that happened in the future .

" Wei Xiong , when did you and Lan Xiong fell in love " Nie huai sang asked as he remember lan zhan always glared at wei ying.

"Hmm ...well I don't know exactly but it was during my study in cloud recess , I though I was sick noticing my heart beat increasing seeing him and the feeling I had when I saw him smile for the first time. I couldn't accept that I loved Lan er gonzi so I covered it by teasing him" wei wuxian said giggling .

" What about Lan Zhan ?" wei ying asked glancing at the younger Lan who kept a stoic face , but if you look close you can see the reddened ear tips.

" From the moment I saw wei ying in cloud recess entrance ." younger Lan zhan said and lan wangji looked at him with a 'good job' glance .

"WHAT?" wei ying looked at young lan zhan who just sat as if he didn't nearly caused wei ying a heart attack.

" Then how did you confess, Lan er gonzi ?" jiang yanli asked seeing her brother looks like he will faint any second .

" He told me our song's name when we reunited after 1 year on the yiling mountain. He named it 'Wangxian'. shijiee, isn't he romantic." wei wuxian said proudly while looking at his husband .

Lan Wangji sighs and shakes his head " Wei Ying , I took you as my significant other in the cold pond cave when we where 16 . After you returned after 16 years I confessed in front of many people in the koi tower , yet you didn't understand how dense can you be wei ying " he asked wei wuxian who was awkwardly smiling .Lan wangji can't  help but talk more these days since he married the yiling patriarch.

"Ah lan er gege , sorry ok .I know I am a bit dense " he said with a pout ,he knew it will work.

wei ying and Lan zhan looked at each other blushing and smiling like idiots .

" I feel sorry for you Lan wangji ." Jin zixuan said while wiping a fake tear everyone laughed except wei wuxian and wei ying who still didn't understand what was going on .

"HEY YOU !!" both wei's screamed after 5 mins .

The next day Madam Yu and jiang fengmian came.

" What did that brat do now " madam yu snarled zidian sparkling in her hands .

Wei wuxian came out. He ran to jiang fengmian and hugged him crying . Jiang Fengmian was concerned seeing his adoptive son crying still not noticing the Lan headband he was wearing .

He then turned towards Madam Yu and hugged her .She was surprised but knowing that he was crying hesitantly patted on his back.She tried to tell herself he was the reason for her failed marriage and he was nothing but trouble but alas she too had a hidden soft side .Deep down she knew he was not responsible for all that .

"What's now brat? " he asked hiding her concern for the boy but her voice where softer.

" Sorry ...I am sorry ...I am really sorry.....mom " wei wuxian cried out. Madam yu and Jiang Fengmian's eyes widened hearing him calling her mom but didn't say anything .