REINCARNATION part 2 [END]

Lan Wang yibo

Lan Wang yibo

Wei Xiao zhan

Wei Xiao zhan.

[DISCLAIMER :I do not own any of these pictures and its purely fictional story .If it resembles anyone dead or alive I really have no hand in that .The actors described in the story have no connection with this story ]

 {This story is taking place after 1000 years of wei wuxian and lan wangji's death ....in the modern  world where there is no cultivation or golden core . Just mobile and wifi signal .}

About 1000 years later in 2021. 

It was not even 8 in the morning , lan wang Qiren was screaming on top of his lungs .

"LAANN WAANNNGG YIIBOOO GET YOUR STUPID ASS RABBITS OUT OF MY BED."

A 21 year old boy can be seen running around been chased by his uncle lan qiren early in the morning .A loud laughter of a certain gremlin was echoing in their home  along with lan qiren's threats .

Reason ?

 Well last day the above mentioned boy wang yibo  fought with a boy in his class....to be exact beat the shit outta that boy  and got suspended by his uncle himself.

Lan qiren gave him a 2 hour lecture after reaching back home .Lan Qiren is the  principal of Gusu Lan university and  his nephew himself got suspended .

In the morning Lan Qiren found Yibo's rabbits 'wu' and 'ji' on his bed and he freaking allergic to rabbit furs .

" XICHEN , A-YUAN   IF YOU DARED TO MAKE A WISH EVER AGAIN I WILL DISOWN YOU BOTH! " Lan qiren shouted after giving up on chasing after yibo.

"  I am too old for this" he mumbled while sitting down catching his breath.

Lan wang Haikuan , yibo's elder brother also called xichen spit out his coffee hearing his uncle's threat.

 " I just wanted my baby brother to be happy " he muttered under his breath..

Lan wang fanxing or A-yuan and Lan wang  cheng  or A-yi , lan qiren's  twin sons  who came out of their room ran back after hearing their father's threat. After reaching inside  only did Guo cheng asked himself 'why did I run , I wasn't a part of that wish.'