Abandoned [part 1]

This is an Au in which Lan xichen is not the real Lan xichen.

He is not the sweet loving Gege, the  ultimate wingman.

I am sorry zewu jun 🤧🤧.

This one is sad.. Don't say I didn't warn.

Idea came when I was in a shitty mood.

Sorry to all the lan xichen fans out there including me.

Well we need only one evil brother so Jiang cheng is a good boy here except he is a tsundre. Can't make him gentle it's weird come on 🤷.

{WARNING : Mention of rape attempt , major character death , best brother being meanie }

Oh I almost forgot. Lan wangji may or may not radiate babieee energy 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sorry zewu jun but Hanguang jun have already.."

The healer couldn't continue as the sect leader started screaming and thrashing around.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP JUST SHUT NO MY A-ZHAN IS ALIVE MY BABY IS ALIVE SHUT UP "

"Sect leader lan... It's too late" jiang yanli who was holding onto the cold body of the  second jade cried.

"NO NO NO "

" LAN XICHEN. THIS IS ON YOU!"

Jiang cheng who was standing looking at his sworn brother's lifeless  body yelled.

Lan xichen fell onto his knees

"A-zhan.. Dada is sorry... Come back"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lan wangji was the luckiest brother in the world.

He had the best brother anyone could ask for .

Lan xichen was everything  for lan wangji. His father, mother , brother , friend .His whole world surrounded him.

That was until lan xichen was separated from little Lan zhan at the age of 14 in the name of Sect Leader .

From then on there was no more A-zhan .

It was wangji .

There were no more cuddles, only Rules and Duties . There was no more bonding only  blood relation.

It was no more A-zhan and dada against the world.

Their uncle molded Lan xichen into a perfect sect leader. He was indifferent to everyone.

Lan wangji felt  Abandoned.

All he wanted was his dada .All he had was his dada.

Lan wangji learned to grow up alone .He got used to it but was never okay. The jingshi witnessed  the 9 year old growing...silently shedding tears calling out for his mama and dada who never heard his cries.

Lan wangji felt the happiness return seeing the yunmeng disciple and the troublemaker Wei ying .wei wuxian.

He brought the light back in his eyes. When everyone didn't care about him and abandoned him, Wei ying noticed him. Made friends with him.

He watched Jiang cheng and wei wuxian walking together joking around happily .If only  he could do that with dada....no xiongzhang ...It has been xiongzhang for years.

They were not related by blood but Lan wangji felt jiang cheng and wei wuxian were closer than him and his brother .

 His dada loved him, yes. He can't show it, that's it. He is strict ofcourse he has to be .He is the sect leader of Gusu Lan Clan.