Part 1

She watches as the same colored buildings appear in her view. The same buildings that hold all her fears.
How could such beautifully painted walls contain such pain??
Here we go !

Another day at the dreadful place that is

Highschool.

Why couldn't she just stay little? They never thought she was weird when she was 5. She had friends.

Then she had to turn 6 & everything went down from there.

She sat & pondered why it had to be like this...

She's suddenly pulled back into reality

"Sandy are you listening? Hey stupid! Sandy!" her brother yells as he yanks her away from the window.

He's always like this.

She doesn't know why he's so cruel to her. She already gets enough of that why would she need it from her family too?

Her parents don't care enough to stop him.

" Are you fucking listening? " he yells

"Yes. I'm sorry" she replies.

" whatever hurry up and get out before I purposely forget to pick you up after school"

"Okay okay I'm sorry"

"Just hurry up & don't fuck things up for me" he says as he drives off to find his parking.

He had special parking.
He was a senior.
she was a sophomore.

He was loved by all before I arrived & now he's known as the "hot jock with the weirdo sister", she thought to herself.

She shook off her nerves afraid something will happen again. She proceeded towards the building hoping to just get through the day.

She gets through 3 periods and its time for lunch. She always liked lunch because she could sit under the big tree in the garden & was not disturbed by anyone.

Cause NO ONE wanted to sit with the

freak

She was calm & feeling alright when suddenly her attention was drawn towards the conversation of two girls passing by

" Are you serious? We're getting new students? How many? " one asks the other.

" 5 and I heard they're all boys. Here's the best part, 4 are from England and the other is from Ireland! That means, accents!", the girl replies.
They both squeal in excitement.

Sandy was annoyed by their high-pitched sounds. She was however just as excited as they were even though she didn't say anything.

" New students? In the middle of the year? How odd. Maybe they'll be nice. Maybe they could be my "
she stopped herself.

No one wanted to be her friend. They all knew what she was like. Maybe she could try she thought. It never hurts to try.
She decided she'll do it. She'll talk to them & see how things go.

Hi or hey :)

My name is Jordan. This is my first story. I hope you like it.

If you are kind enough could you please

Vote, Share & Comment

Thanks again for reading.
Much love xx - J