Part 15

A/N
Hello. Today was my first day back to school. It was actually pretty fun. But that just means I will have slower updates. There is only a few chapters left.
I'm sad :( I really don't want to let it all go yet. I'm too attached.

Warning:
Semi-horrible smut.

So this whole chapter is basically smut. I'll put where it starts so you can read the beginning & then skip the smut if you'd like.

***
The nurses were being bitchy. They were constantly starring at Louis and Harry. Luckily they didn't care. They only had one priority, which was to be there.

Louis had been sitting in this chair for about an hour. His ass started to hurt. He heard sniffles coming from his lap. He saw a tear fall down his boyfriend's cheek. He's been crying so much he was shocked at the fact that there was still more water in his eyes. He softly moved the curls from the boy's face.

"S'gonna be alright love. Things will get better" he whispered into Harry's ear. Harry sat up and told Louis that he wanted to go for a walk. Louis happily agreed.

They walked down the long hallways. Harry hated hospitals. They were always so vacant which he guessed was a good thing. The atmosphere was the type to send chills down your spine. At night it turned into an asylum in which you feel like the more you walked in the light the scarier the dark areas became. He would only come visit in the day, after school.

He felt safe with Louis by his side. They walked down the halls, hands intertwined.

Harry POV

Things have been really rough the past 3 days. I know Louis is hurting too but I can tell that he's holding back just for me. I'm so lucky. Like I always say, you got to find someone who's supportive. Guess I found my someone.

"How are you?" Louis said.

"I'm fine love cause I got you" I replied with a smile.

Smut starts here.

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed at his lips with my own. I wanted them. I was in need. I could tell he was taken aback a bit but soon he found his way back in that familiar motion. He brushed his tonuge against my lip asking for entrance. I almost grabbed at it with my own. Our tongues danced in our mouths. I didn't even care if it was sloppy, I let my tongue explore all over.

He pushed me up against the wall. Breaking away and then slamming against my mouth again. I soon found my legs wrapped around his waist as he held me up. He was so close I could feel his semi rubbing against mine. He broke away and we scattered looking for an empty room. As soon as we found one, I pushed him onto the bed while eagerly ripping my shirt off. My hand reached for my belt before he grabbed it

"Don't forget who's in charge. Let me do it" he said while winking.

He unbuckled my belt ever so slowly knowing it would irritate me. He pulled my pants to my ankles and I quickly pushed it off. I pushed him down on the bed, grinding down on him. He flipped me over so he was  straddling me.

"Do you want it baby?" He said

"So badly"

He palmed my boxers and felt my now hard length.

"You're rock hard babe" he said with a shock.

"Well then rock me" (aha I hate myself)

He ripped off his shirt and pants. He pulled down his boxers and I saw his nice long hard length. I quickly pulled myself up and wrapped my lips around it. I rocked my head up and down as his length moved in and out. I began to suck harder and faster as Louis moaned in pleasure. I pulled off as my lips made a familiar pop sound.

"I want you" I said to him. He nodded and quickly reached over to grab the lube and condom on the table. Damn this is a great hospital.

He roughly pulled off my boxers and flipped me onto my back. I waited for his fingers but instead felt his nice warm lips kissing every inch of my body. Normally I would just enjoy it but he's been teasing enough and I wanted it. Before I could protest he opened the lube and smoothed it on his fingers.

He knew he didn't need to ask and pushed one finger in. He rubbed around and glided over my sweet spot. I moaned and he stuck in another finger. He moved again and quickly found it. He suddenly started to go faster, pushing his strong fingers in and out of my entrance. The sounds escaping my mouth were a mixture of "yes, fuck yeah, and Lou." He pulled out gently and put on the condom. He pushed into my entrance with force. He started off slowly, moving his hips in a slow dance. He then began to speed up. He thrusted in and out of me and I loved every bit of it. I gripped tightly on the bed sheet as he sped up.

The bed was pretty small and on wheels. I really hope it doesn't break.

Louis's moans were throwing me over the edge and before I knew it, I emptied my load over the bed sheets. Louis followed soon after, screaming my name as he rode it out.

We fell onto each other, laying on the bed. My curls were damp from the sweat but I didn't care. I got to lay and stare at this beautiful figure beside me after loving him. I was so lucky. I could go through a shit ton of beatings and all those name callings as long as I got to stare at those oceans every day. It was so worth it. He was worth it.

A/N

Just imagine the picture is in a hospital.

Anyways yeah wow my first smut in my first fanfic.

Hope you guys liked it.

Tell me what you think about everything

Much love xx -J