Part 9

Sandy POV

I chase after Louis and barge in the bathroom. I find Louis crying on the floor leaning against a stall that I believe Harry is in.

"Louis what happened?"

"Everyone knows now. Why can't they just ignore us like you did? That would make things easier"

"I'm sorry about that. I mistakenly assumed things. "

"So you don't hate us?"

"I could never. I love you both for who you are. "

"Thanks Sandy. We missed you"

Louis takes Sandy's hand and stands up. He knocks on the door

"Harry baby. Open up. I know it hurts but you just have to ignore it. You did so well at the last school. You were brave" his voice is shaky. "Be strong for me baby"

Harry opens up the door and rushes into Louis's arms. They hold each other in an embrace so tight that it seems like no one could pull them apart.

After they let go, Harry says to Louis " I don't care what they say. I just don't want to leave. I'm tired."

Louis nods in agreement and kisses Harry's lips gently which makes them both smile. Sandy is confused as what he meant by that. She knows now is not the time to ask so she let's it go.

They walk out the door together hand in hand. After a long day its finally over. Harry & Louis go home and agree to go to Sandy's house tomorrow for a much needed hang out. She texts Niall & Zayn and they agree to come. She knows she wants Liam there but she's even scared to call the lad what more if he comes over?

She finally picks up the phone and dials his number. He had just woken up from a nap and his voice was so hot. She started to scream internally. With a bit of stuttering she told him about tomorrow and he gladly accepted.

Tomorrow will be a great day she thought.

A/N

its late. Again. I am up to my late night shenanigans with reading fics until 2am. Sigh.

Well since I'm up I wanted to post for you guys. Sorry this is short. I'm writing something that I want to put my attention into. Don't worry I'll still update this as fast as I can because I love it & I'm not giving up.