Part 18

A/N
My birthday is on September 6. 3 days til my birthday I'm so excited.

Here's an update :)  I meant to update sooner sorry! school is school :(

Sandy had isolated herself from the world after Liam left her house. She felt so horrible. Niall and Zayn had tried to contact her multiple times. They left voice messages asking if they knew why Liam wasn't talking to anyone or why he wasn't with her. Sandy was glad Liam didn't tell anyone. She always knew he was too good of a guy.

Sandy heard a knock at the door. She got up to check if it was her pizza and was shocked to find Liam standing at her door. She was even more shocked to see the small boy hiding behind Liam, it was Louis.

"I brought Louis here because I think he should know what you told me" Liam said as he let himself in.

Sandy knew Liam was good enough not to tell but was still mad at her that he's forcing her to tell it herself. She really couldn't blame him though. She hated herself for what she did, well didn't do. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if Louis yelled or never wanted to speak to her again, so telling wasn't that bad if she already knew the outcome.

Sandy sat Louis down on the couch. She knew he hadn't been eating or sleeping for weeks and he definitely looked the part. Louis looked like a part of him had gone missing and it just destroyed all the other parts. Louis looked lifeless and she knew it was all her fault.

Sandy told Louis everything. She told him what happened in the hall, how she waited because of her anxiety, and then how she was the reason he had died. Louis took a few minutes to process it all. Sandy was just waiting for the screaming and the hateful words he would say to her that she knew she deserved.

"It's not your fault" Louis finally said.

"You're right... wait. What?" Sandy had expected him to say that this was all her fault.

"You didn't kill Harry. Jack did. Sandy, no one could have known that Harry would be shot that day, apparently not even Jack. I love you Sandy and I know Harry loved you too. Please don't blame this on yourself. You need to be strong because I need my best friend." Louis said with tear-filled eyes

Sandy broke down at the words. She never knew she could be so loved.

"I also need my girlfriend" Liam said with hopeful eyes

"Princess" Sandy corrected him and smiled. He smiled back and the three of them hugged and cried it all out.

Sandy stayed up a little late that night. She thought about her life and how it has changed so much in so little time. Her life before the boys was horrible. Her parents ignored her, everyone bullied her even her own brother, and she had no one to turn to when her anxiety was acting up. When she met the boys, everything changed. She finally made friends who loved her through everything, made many memories, was getting better in dealing with her anxiety and even got a boyfriend. She also didn't care about her family or all those other kids at school. She only cared about those 5 boys who are now and forever will be her family. Sandy was very devastated about losing Harry, but she knew that she and Louis will definitely get through this. She will always love and miss him. He will always be in their hearts.

Sandy smiled at the fact that she will get to live the rest of her life with these boys who she loved with all her heart. She knew that as long as she had them, everything won't be so horrible. She drifted to sleep happy.