Part 2

*Next Day*

Sandy sometimes got to school early & would just sit in silence & listen to the morning buzz.

Everyone would always be talking about something. Whether it'd be about the homework they didn't do, the classes they were dreading that day, or the parties they attended. It was always loud in the morning.

So of course Sandy thought she might of died or the world ended when suddenly the halls of her highschool were filled with complete utter

silence.

You could drop a book and it'd be like a concert filled with nothing but teen girls and the singers suddenly take off their shirts. (Or Lou & Haz suddenly snogging ;) hehe )

She was so mesmerized by the beauty of nothing that came with the silence that she was awoken into life by the abundance of girly giggles & flirtatious whistles.

She looked up to see the cause of such pathetic attempts of admiring beauty that she found herself doing just that under her breath. There walking toward her were 5 boys who she swore lit up like a Christmas tree & could slightly see the outline of their wings. 5 beautiful angels were coming her way.

Her heart froze when realizing these must be the new kids she heard were coming. She promised herself that she would try to be friends with them.

How was she supposed to know this is what they would look like ??

She was already nervous around people & she didn't need to be nervous around them because they might cause something....

She needs to just do it. She's scared but she decided to just go for it.

**

At lunch she saw that everyone was basically starring at the boys. Everyone would not shut up about them during her morning classes. The boys were sitting together on one table. She watched as two boys, one curly & a shorter one, were constantly looking at each other for long periods of time. She noticed one had way too much food on his plate while the other two laughed with each other.

"What am I doing?" she thought to herself.
"I feel like such a creep just watching them."

She stood up & told herself this is her only chance. She's tired of being alone.
She's going to change that.

She slowly makes her way towards them & stops at the head of their table. All of them stop goofing off & stare at the girl standing there.

" H-hi. We-welcome to our school. " she manages to spit out.

" Hey. Thank you. You're the first one to actually talk to us. All the rest just stare & whisper" the curly one says. The boys nod in agreement.

"This is Liam, Zayn, Niall" he says pointing at each, " the cutie next to me is Harry" he says while pinching Harry's cheeks, " & I'm Louis. What's your name love?"

"Sandy" she says shyly.

"Sandy? Awesome. Just like the one in Grease! " he says

" Yeah"

"That's my favorite movie. Looks like we're going to be great friends Sandy" he says with a smile.

" Boys make room for our new friend, Sandy"

They scoot over and she sits next to Liam.

She feels her cheeks rising indicating she's smiling. She doesn't remember the last time she smiled.

She likes this feeling. This was a really good decision.

"They don't even know about my condition & they never will" she thought.

She finally found friends. She was okay.