1

April 2020 | Atlanta

"Ouu bitch if it's one thing I hate, it's niggas." Nadira rolled her eyes as they walked through the mall.

"Girl what happened now?" Kenadi laughed, pulling her inside Victoria Secret.

"Fucking Trent tryna get me caught up man." Nadira frowned, picking up a laced bra.

"Bitch I done told you bout playing with that boy. You know he don't play like that." Kenadi mumbled, picking up a couple pairs of boy shorts.

She didn't really buy bikini panties because her ass would just turn them into thongs anyways.

"I know Ken and I really do like him, but I don't know if I wanna let my hoes go for him yet. I mean, we just started talking like a month ago." Nadira frowned.

"Give him a chance Na. You know he good for it. Now, do you think these are cute?" Kenadi asked, holding up a bunch of different thongs.

"Bitch yes. Who you tryna look sexy for miss mamas?" Nadira chuckled, and Kenadi waved her off.

"You know I ain't checking for nobody Nana." Kenadi said as they walked to the counter.

"You be talking about me, when YOU the one who need to take somebody serious. All the niggas who be ready to worship the ground you walk on." Nadira replied as they set their things on the counter.

"I don't want a boyfriend. Ion need no clown ass nigga disturbing my aura." Kenadi held up her pyrite crystal necklace.

"I know that's mufuckin right. $117.21." The lady at the counter said, making them all laugh.

"Is it my turn or your turn bestie?" Nadira asked.

Kenadi shrugged, swiping her card anyways.

Whenever they went shopping together, they usually bought each other stuff. Like one of them would buy clothes, the other would buy shoes, or their food for the day. It was a system they had in place since they both loved buying each other things.

They grabbed their bags, walking out.

"Have you heard from gang?" Kenadi asked, holding Nadira's hand as they walked towards foot locker.

"Yeah, they want us to stop at Zay house when we leave here. Bitch you ain't read the groupchat?" Nadira frowned.

"Girl I got y'all ass on mute. Y'all talk entirely too much about nothing." Kenadi shrugged, and Nadira smacked her lips.

"Hoes wanna ignore us sooo bad." Nadira dramatically rolled her eyes, and Kenadi laughed.

Kenadi walked over to the row of dunks, her face lighting up.

She tried reaching for the shoe, before a hand reached over her and grabbed it.

"Nah don't be all up on me like that." Kenadi frowned, pushing the man off of her as his hand rested on her back.

Kenadi had a soft voice, and she was mostly quiet if she wasn't around her friends. Men tended not to take her voice serious, since it was so small, so rejections were always a different thing each time.

"My bad gorgeous, was just tryna help. What's your name?" He asked, and she chuckled.

"Nah I'm good. I'm gay." Kenadi said, leaning over and pecking Nadira's lips.

"I don't mind a threeway." He smirked, and Nadira mugged him.

"Niggas can't never get rejected without trying again. She said no, go the fuck away." Nadira mugged.