31

3 weeks later.

"Move Deontae damn

"Move Deontae damn." Kenadi moved his hand off of her foot, typing on her laptop.

"Girl I can fucking touch you." He laughed, pulling her foot back in his lap as they sat on her couch.

"You see me doing someth- Tae moveeee oh my fucking god." She laughed, snatching her foot out his lap after he tickled her.

"Yo nerd ass. You don't even wear glasses foreal." He chuckled as she pulled one of her feet under her.

"I need them cause I'm farsighted, and this computer right in my face." Kenadi mumbled, processing orders.

"Nerd ass girl." He leaned back in her couch, as she sat her computer down.

He took pictures of her, and she kept her face flat.

"You're annoying as hell." She shook her head, feeling her phone vibrate.

pooter_

Liked by thekendoll and 123,097 others

pooter_ : 🤓🖤
comments off.

"Nobody told you to post me." She laughed, standing up after she liked the picture.

"You look pretty baby." He stood up, stretching.

"Tha-." She started, before covering her mouth and rushing to her trash can.

"Oh hell nah." Pooter mumbled, holding her hair as she threw up.

Kenadi hissed, grabbing her head.

"Kenadi y-." He started, and she held her hand up.

"Aht, don't say it." She shook her head, walking to her room, and in her bathroom as he followed her.

He smirked, leaning against the door as she brushed her teeth.

She wiped her mouth with a napkin, sighing.

"Soooo?" He grinned, and she frowned.

"Why are you smiling?" She tilted her head to the side.