Chapter 12

A/n: I'm so so sorry I haven't updated for so long, I was really busy as hell but it's summer already soooo I thought it's time to update.

*1 week later*

Hayes P.O.V.

it's been a week since the doctor said Katy's fine and she'll wake up soon, but that little information is not enough too make us less worried.

Believe it or not we haven't left the hospital since Katy got here specially Nash, Cameron, Taylor, they never left Katy's side.

Well let's say we're getting quite scared she might not wake up ever again, the doctor said she was supposed to wake up last week but she's still not responding and that worried us more than ever.

All the guys are asleep except for me and Nash.

Nash was holding Katy's hand and just starring at her.

And I'm just starring into space.

Nash? I asked.

Hmm, he responded.

Why don't you rest and I'll look after her, I said.

Just for 15 minutes okay? He said.

Yeah, I said.

I sat on the chair beside her bed and hold her hand and just looked at her.

I just came across the thought of Katy gone, I don't know what will happen to me if she's gone, maybe I'll be depressed,stressed,miserable, I don't know. I just don't know.

Then I felt a slight movement on my hand, i looked at my hand and Katy's hand.

CAN'T BE.

I don't see any signs if her waking up, might be hallucinating.

Then I heard a slight gasp/cough.

I snapped my head to Katy's direction and stood up and came closer to her.

She blinked and looked at me.

Hi, she whispered.

Katy, I sighed in relief and hugged her.

Can you pass me the water? She whispered.

I took a water bottle from the table at her bed side and gave it to her.

Guys!! I shouted.

They all jolted up with panicked and worried faced.

What?! What happened?! Is Katy fine?!They all asked and went quiet when they saw Katy awake.

Then they rushed up to her and hugged her.

Call the doctor, Matt said.

Then Shawn went out calling the doctor.

We're so glad you're okay, Nash said while holding her hand.

***************

That's all for this chapter.

Love ya'll