CHAPTER 2

Katy's P.O.V.

beep...beep....beep

ugh..... I groaned and shut the most annoying metal device which is also called as "alarm clock". I stand up and went to shower, the usal routine I shampooed and conditioned my hair with strawberry shampoo,wash my body with soap, I got out and I wrapped a towel around me as the cold air hit my skin.

I then brush my teeth and went to my closet and get a pair of black leggings, a red knitted sweater and red vans, put on a black beanie and loom bands, I got my bag from my study table and went downstairs.

I then see hayes eating pancakes for breakfast.

hi hayes, i said chuckling because of how he look, he looked like a cute little chipmunk with chubby cheeks.

wood wowning, he said because his mouth is to full of pancakes.

what? i asked laughing

he swallowed and said good morning.

oh good morning to you too.

I got the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, let me tell you this is me and Nash's all time favorite cereal and poured it in two bowls, one for Nash and one for me. I walk to the refrigirator and got some orange juice and poured it in two glasses and i put in on the table and i started eating my breakfast.

then later on nash went down wearing a red hoodie, skinny jeans, red vans,black beanie. he walked towards hayes and said good morning to him while messing his hair up and he then went over me and kiss me on the head and said morning bug, i smiled and told him to eat the breakfast that i prepared.

thanks, he said

yah, anytime. i said

while we were eating hayes aks us something that people always askas us. "Why are you two always have the same outfit?

Well as you can see I am wearing a red knitted sweater while he is wearing a hoodie, can you tell me if that is the same?

even though look at your shoes, your beanie and still even if your not wearing what he is wearing it is still the same color? he asked

I don not know i think we have the same fashin taste ? it came out more like a question than a statement.

Or maybe it is just the "twin stuff", nash said qouting the twin stuff with two fingers.

Or maybe the reason is both, Hayes said

i don't know, me and nash said

okay, still weird though, hayes said

wonder how it feels to have a twin? hayes wondered out loud.

I looked at nash and we both said it's fun, while smiling.

I finished eating and I went upstairs and brush my teeth and went down stairs.

you ready? nash said getting his bag.

yup, i am

we then got out of the house then started to walk towards hell, jk i mean school.

****skip school****

hey katy, nash said swinging his arm over me.

yo, was up?

notin'

kay.

hey bug,want to go to starbucks?

yah sure,lego. i said

we walked to starbucks and went in, we walked to the counter and order our drinks, then after that we go back to the house and me and nash agreed to play "cod" and we both went upstairs to change.

i went to have a reall quick shower and throw on a batman sweatshirt and white shorts and put my hair up in a messy bun.

i went downstairs to see nash wearing the same sweat shirt.

and we started playing and slept around 11:00.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

so here's an update, im so sorry for the crappy chapter but im trying my best. love you guys.