chapter 3

a/n: hi guys so here's an update.  I'm so sorry for the late update there are lots of schoolwork to do EVRYDAY and i already write this chapter and it accidentaly got deleted. so I am sorry if the chapter is not that good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katy's P.O.V.

I was peacefully sleeping when nash started screaming out loud that i think the neighbots might hear.

I groaned and walked sleepily while rubbing my eyes to nash room and when i entered his room, I knocked and he looks at me and stops screaming.

what were you screaming for?!

i'm sorry, because first hayes stole my shirt and boxers and second i saw a rat.

you are such a girl..... i laughed

hey im not. he defenfed

yeah...yeah. whatever you say nash.

i sat on the edge of his bed and asked

so what are we going to do today?

since it is saturday let us just play "Just Dance". he said excitedly

sure. i said smiling

i decided to eat breakfast,  I made a ham sandwich and poured myself some orange juice,after i finished eating my breakfast. I went upstairs to my room.

i took a bath and the usual routine. I went out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my closet and picked my outfit.

outfit:

high waisted black shorts

a white shirt that says "just do it"

black vans

loom bands

i put my hair in a french braid style and went down stairs to see the dance was about to start.

i stand beside nash amd i asked what song is this.

turn up love. he said

hmmm....kay lets do this.

about two hours we decided to stop dancing. i took a shower and picked a outfit.

outfit:

gray cropped jersey shirt

high waisted white shorts with a touch of denim.

loom bands(yah i love them)

sandals

i decided to let my hair down and i went downstairs to see nash on his phone. i sat beside him and i played flappy bird on my phone.

***after 3 hrs.***

i was surprised when someone knocked loudly on the door. I was alone here because nash and hayes went to a friends house and skylynn is with her playmates.

i went and get it then my smile faded. It was Jake my boyfriend.

(a/n: picture of jake on the side)

he is abusive and only gets money from all the time.

at first he was such a sweet boy then one day he just told he was just using me for money and for fame.
no one knows about this and i am not planning to tell anyone about it he threatend to hurt the people that i'll will talk about the abusement.

are you going to let me in bitch?! he asked annoyed.

y-yeah. i stuttered

he went to my room and i followed him quietly,when i got in he slams the door, causing me to jump a little, he then slapped me in the face, i then winced in the burning sharp pain on my face right now.

Why were you ignoring my texts and calls. he yelled

im sorry,i was busy. i whimpered

he then grips my neck choking me.

next time answer it okay. he slammed me on the wall then throws me on the ground.

where is "my" money, b*tch? he spats on my face

its on my drawer. i whimpered

he gets the money and then leaves without a single word.

i stand up and took a shower and and change into a sweatshirt and comfy shorts.

i went to my bed and i got under the covers i then started to cry because of how physically and emotionally hurt i am.......its just that i cant take it anymore. after 5 minutes of tossing and turning i finally fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: so here is an update sorry if its bad and sorry if there is any correction i just rushed this on my phone.