Chapter 10

Hi! Here's another chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's P.O.V.

We saw Katy lying on the bed looking so pale and looks so fragile that if you touch here there'll be a bruise.

Katy does'nt deserve this, I'm gonna kill that bastard, I'm going to let him rot behind that metal bars.

I walk to her bed and sit on a chair and hold her hand while sobbing into her bed.

I feel the boys coming closer and hugged me.

We all sat on different chairs and looked at the blank space infront us obviously thinking, then a doctor came in smiled at us and went to katy and checked her up, then he sat next to me causing me to look at him.

He smiled at me and said something that gave me,us hope.

GOOD NEWS!! He said.

What is it? I asked.

She's healing fast because the blood transfered to her was healthy and she still has concussion, but atleast the poison from the rust was already gone, he said.

Who is the blood donor ?, I asked curiously.

It wants to be anonymous, im sorry sir, he said then excused himself and walked outside.

But before he walked out Aaron asked Doc when she's going to wake up.

Maybe this week or next week she'll wake up, he said then walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry guys if its short, I made this on saturday and told myself to continue it on sunday but we had so many things to do that day like decorate the christmas tree and my mom took my phone so I did'nt get to update this but anyway.

Sooo guys i just want you to know that if you need someone to talk too i'm here and don't be shy to message me okay?

Lastly i want to shoutout @OurCupcakeUniverse  i really like her story "Protection" pls. Do me a favor and go read it pls. Pls.

~vote?

~comment?

~follow?

-sophia