Chapter 13

Hey guys, I'm sorry i haven't updated for quite a long time, anyways here is another update.

P.S. i really have nothing to say at all😂

****************************

Nash's P.O.V.

I,we are so glad your awake katy, you had us all worried, I said to Katy.

Awwwwww, well I'm glad I'm awake too, Katy said having that usual cheerful smile on her lips again.

Then a doctor with a nurse following behind came through the door, making us all look at their direction.

Good morning Ms.Grier and to all of you, he said gesturing to Katy then to all of us.

I'm Doctor Rodriguez and this is nurse Tahlia, Dr. Rodriguez said

Good morning's were said from all of us.

Well we have to ask you to step out of the room for a moment while we run some test on Katy, Dr. R(For short) said.

I squeezed Katy's hand and look at her kissing her forehead before walking out of the room following everyone outside.

Katy's P.O.V.

After everyone got out of the room Dr. R started asking me questions like, "How am I feeling?", "Does my body hurts?", "Do I feel dizzy?" And other stuffs like that, while the nurse was checking the monitors, my dextros/x. (A/N: quite mind blocked right now, I forgot the spelling and to LAZY to search for the right spelling.😂) ,my oxygen and other stuff I don't know.

After the checking up Dr.R let everyone in.

Nash quickly was at my bedside holding my hand.

So far Katy's been good, jus't don't move to much so that your wounds would heal faster and some pain meds to your heads and your stomach if they hurt, Dr. R said.

Thank you! Mom said

Do you know when she can be released? Mom asked.

Maybe after 2 or 3 days for checkups but if her body doesn't show bad signs then she can be released in two days, Dr.R said.

Thank you again, Mom said.

Then Dr.R and nurse Tahlia walked out the door.

Mom looked at me and asked me How I'm feeling.

Better, but my head hurts, I said pouting.

Why don't you go to sleep so you can rest you must be tired, Mom said.

Yeah sounds good I'm reaallly tired, she said yawning half way thru her sentence stretching her hands, earning chuckles from everyone.

She made herself comfortable on the bed and within seconds she fell asleep.

I looked at the boys,
"Guys, why don't you all go back home get some rest, same with you mom, I'll stay here to look after Katy, I said.

They nodded and kissed Katy at the forehead at hug me saying they'll be back tomorrow when visiting hours start.

I nodded and told them to bring me clothes tomorrow.

After they walked out I made myself comfortable at the couch and i looked at Katy.

I'm so glad your awake,I said to Katy and said goodnight.

Then I fell into a peaceful sleep.
*****************

Yay so she is getting good and everything so yeah that's good and I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY.

SOOOO GOOD BYE LOVELIES AND GENTLEMENS(if there are any.)

BYEEEE👋👋👋