Chapter 7

So here another chapter sorry for the typos.

Ughhh I've been studying all weekend exams are close so i have to study but readers before anything......;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam's P.O.V.

I saw Katy coming down looking beutiful as always with Skylynn.

She sat down next to me while Skylynn plays with her horses.

She smiled at me then said "Hi" in her angelic voice.

Hi, i smiled at her

So how's it going? she asked

Still the same.....i said looking into her eyes.

Your so beautiful, i said

Then she blushed and said thanks.

Then she leaned her head on to my shoulder, then she closed her eyes.

Then after 10 min. the boys came down.

Hey Katy,let's go, i said

We rented a van coz we can't fit in Nash's car.

We piled up one by one with katy and nash in front.Me,Matt,Carter,taylor in the second lane and Hayes,JJ,JG,aaron at the back...

We went to the mall and went to different stores together and we ate at the food court and after we watch movies, then we decided to go home already and on the way back we stop at a ice cream shop and we ate, then katy bought chocolate cookies for skylynn, then we go home.

When we arrived home we watched 2 movies and lets just say we did'nt finish the second one guess why? Coz we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo hi guys im sorry if its not that good specially the mall part, i just really want to update for you my readers and ilove you all sooo much and good nighty or good morning

Well its night here right now.

Stay fab,peeps♥♡♣♧☆★□■◇◆○●

P.S. Sorry if its short.