Chapter 9

A/n: so hi guys and  im listening to "style" by taylor swift......i don't know if you notice something in her songs but i do.

Guess what?

And no im not telling you what i noticed.

Butttttt never mind that, heres another chapter bæs. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's P.O.V.

Recap:

Okay.

I followed him in the otherside of the hallway.

Look.....im sorry....but.....

Now:

But what? I asked scared of what he will say.

Katy, she - she lost to much blood and the knife has too many rust that it poisoned her body entirely already, also she hit her head hard.

She might not survive this...... im sorry, he said sadly.

No.....no,no,no, i cried as my whole world came
crashing down its like Katy is my whole world and if she pass, i-i my whole world will crash and never be fixed ever again, I can't lose her, if she's gone i would'nt have someone to help me in my homeworks,in my hate problems, no one will be there to listen to me and give so much helpful advices I cant lose my twin,my sunshine, my bestfriend.

The doctor hugged me then said, but don't lose hope son......we will try our best to save her, he said to me with a sympathetic look.

I just nodded and went back to the boys with Doc following behind me.

Then the boys saw me and they asked me what happened but that just cause me to cry even more.

Matt's P.O.V.

Me and the boys were waiting for Nash and Doc to come back and we are all anxious about everything.

After 5 minutes we see Nash walking back to us with his eyes red and fresh tears flowing down, sobbing loudly.

Nash? Hayes asked

What happened ? We all asked.

But we just see him just cry even more.

Hey, what happened? , Hayes came up to him patting his back.

I-i- she- she- might, but he just cant finish his sentence because of crying so much.

Then the doctor sighed and told Nash to sit down.

Hayes came up to him comforting him.

I'm sorry guys, Doc said.

Sorry for what?, Aaron asked.

She might not make it, he said whispering.

What?!, Cam said.

She'll make it, she'll make it!, Cam said as tears poured out of his eyes.

Why? Taylor asked sadly.

She lost too much blood and the knife has toi many rust that it poisoned her body entirely already, she also hit her head hard that it may kill her, the doctor said with sympathy in his voice.

Oh, I heard Hayes.

I looked at him seeing he was hugging Nash and hewas also crying already.

I'm just lost of words, I just can't believe whats happening, we can't lose Katy she does'nt deserve this,by now I am already crying. Katy does'nt deserve any of this, if I , we, lose her the world will never be happy anymore, there'll be no sunshine in our world, we will never be complete without our sunshine.

I saw Cam coming over to me and I hugged him hardas he hugged me tight to.

We both decided to take a walk since we can't stand to stay there.

Matt? Cam asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo how was it? Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment?

Vote?

I love ya'll

~sophia