Chapter 4

A/N: hi guys. I am so sorry for the wait there are lots of school work right now and i really appreciate if you guys continue reading the story. I hope you are enjoying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's P.O.V.

I was walking down the street to my house when i saw a douche bag, i mean jake katy's boyfriend with a evil smirk on his lips and money on his hands.

hi jake. i said politely did'nt want to be rude even though i am pissed off at him right now actually i really want him to stay away from katy, but i know my limits though not like this jerk.

he looked at me then fakely smiled at me,then he drove off.

wow how polite. i said then hayes came laughing.

what? i asked

nothing, i just like his "GREETING" to you. he said

we went inside looking for katy we went to her room and i saw her sleeping like a baby. i went up to her and kissed her goodnight same with hayes he kissed her goodnight on the head.

i went to my room then i took  a quick shower then i changed into my pjs, then i layed under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

***the next day***

Katy's P.O.V.

6:00 am

i woke up to the sound of my alarm,

yass 6:00, yas that is tooo early, i know but i have to go to my dance rehearsal and i have my own dance group it is called breaking point(a/n to all who watched street dance you would know.) i got up actually more like crawl to the bathroom and then i took a 10 min. shower and went to my closet and picked my outfit.

outfit:

black harlem pants

white tank top

flannel around my waist

red vans

loom bands

i just put my hair down to its natural brown waves.

i got my  baby jansport back pack and put my stuff there like water bottle,extra clothes, towels, phone, purse and some other things that i need

i left a note that says " gone for rehearsals" then i went to our rehearsals. i jogged up the stairs then on the 3rd floor i opened the door to see the dance crew whick are zoey, nikki, lissa, rose,me....

for the boys there are charles, fred, lance,george,luke. i said hello to them and hugged then which ended up to a group hug. we do the thing where you all put you hands together, you know like the basketball players do yah we did that. it keeps reminding us that we can win our competition next next month which will be July.

we started to practice and choose songs,  then to the making of dance steps.

once we were done i said my good bye's to them then i went down the stairs then out of the building i did not realize that it was already 6:00 p.m.

wow we did practiced all day i wear my flannel because it is getting cold and i dont want to catch cold when i get back.

i reach our house's front door and i see someone'shoes on the door it is a boy's shoes its not nash's or hayes i know all their shoes i went inside to be greet by my best friend.

KATY!!

CAM!!

he hugged me real hard, hard i mean real hard.

uhhh....cam? i said

what?

can't breath, i said.

oh sorry, he let go then we sat on the couch with nash talking about random things and catching up on things.

when is the othwr boys going to come? i asked nash

tomorrow, he said

oh okay thanks. i said

about 10:00 i was getting tired so i said my good night's to them and kiss nash on the cheeks.

what about me? Cam asked pouting

what about you? i said

no kiss on the cheeks. he said pouting even more

i laughed while shaking my head walking over to him.

i kissed his cheeks then he smiled widely

then i went upstairs to my bedroom. i took a shower and change into my pjs and i went to bed then as soon as my head hit the pillows i was out.

Cameron's P.O.V.

i went up to the guest room and took a qiuck shower. i put on a hoodie and my boxers and went under the covers.

i sighed i could'nt sleep i keep rethinking the kiss that katy gave me.....NO, stop it cam!!..... it is just a friendly kiss but still, i felt sparks when she kissed me, well that happened before when i first met her and i remember staring at her all the time and how i kept reminding myself that i should stop falling for her and she already have a assho- i mean a boyfriend... which is a jerk to all of us guys. oh how i wish that was me(← did you see what i did there....anyone?.....no?.....ekey) i really should stop this, how am i stupid she does'nt even like me that way, but even though how hard i try to not fall for her, it woks the other way i fall for hard even more. I guess love is really complicated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hi guys so i hope you enjoy it. pls. vote and comment. thank you. stay beautiful baes♥♥♥

oh and if you like you can follow me at instagram it @sophia_canete.

uhhh thanks and im really wondering who do you like katy to end up with.

A.Cameron Dallas

B.Matthew Espinosa

C.Taylor Caniff

D. stay with Jake

E.stay single

pls. comment i really need to know.

thank you.♥♥♡♡