Chapter 14

Hi guyss, helllowww, I think I ate quite a few chocolates and sweets a while agow, butt anyway, I, me, myself and meself want to thank all those people who supports this like, people who votes and comment and such yah you know who you are😉.

But yah enjoy the chapter.

***********

Nash P.O.V.

I woke up from my phone buzzing telling me that maybe someone is calling or it's my annoying alarm clock.

I reach up to the table beside me and felt for my phone, after a good 5 seconds I felt my phone and grabbed it to my ear.

Hello? I mumbled still eyes closed.

Wait. how would the caller answer if I hadn't picked up the call. Stupid.

Then I opened one eye and look at my screen seeing that Cam was calling so I accepted the call and bring the phone up to my ear.

N-nash, C-cam

N: hey

C:hey just called to let you know that we are on our way to the hospital.

N: uhhh yeah, okay, wait did you bring me clothes?

C: uh yeah along with some Lacey BRA and some hot pink panties for you.

My eyes widened like saucers. What?

N: W-what?! Dude I'm a Boy not a girl.

C: naah i was just kidding

N: Whatever, I'll see you later bro. bye

C: Bye!!

Then the call ended and I stood up from the couch and went straight to the bathroom and did my business, when I'm done I got out of the bathroom to see Katy already awake.

Hey, I said.

Hey morning dude,she said.

The guys should be here in a bit, I said looking at the wall clock.

So how you feelin? I asked her while sitting at the plastic chair beside her.

I feel better than yesterday, she said.

Oh, well thats great, I said.

Then a knock suddenly interrupted our conversation.

Then I saw the boys coming inside the room.

Hey guys, me and Katy said.

Then they all went to Katy kissing her head and gave
me a bro hug.

The rest of the day was just a blur.

We spent the day talking, catching up on things and the doctor checkin up on Katy, until it was time for the boys to leave again.

*********
Okay so I know it' just a fiiler I quite rush this because I am about to watch the Manny and Mayweather fight.

Yah love yall

Comment who you support Many or Mayweather.

Had to go bye.