three

november 1st, 2020
6:38 pm

george walked over to his computer as it screamed a familiar chime at him.

he joined the discord group that was calling him.

"hello?"

"GEORGE!!" sapnap shouted through the mic.

"hey sapnap," george smiled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIE!" this time it was karl.

"thank you karl!" the brit couldn't completely match the other twos energy, but he tried.

the three of them played games for a little bit, quackity joined shortly after they started,

then dream joined the call.

"hey george can you leave for a sec i need to talk to you?" he asked.

"wow dream, coming just to steal george from us," sapnap pouted.

"YOU DICK!" quackity shouted.

"yeah- i'll be back in a second guys." george left the discord, joining a private one with dream. "what's up?"

"i booked a flight to london," dream spoke quickly; wasting no time.

george felt his heart drop. "what?" 

"i booked a flight to london!" george could hear his smile. 

george's face went pale. "w-why?"

"what do you mean why? it's not permanent, just for a week and a half. i don't have to stay with you.. if you don't want. i just thought you'd be excited i.. i can cancel it if you want.."

"no no dream of course i want you to come! it just really caught me off guard. you're really coming? you're not lying?"

"no i'm not lying george, i want to see you! in person, i mean."

george's heart beat rapidly.

"when?"

"december 16th. i know it's far but it's the earliest one they had, disappointing."

"it's okay," george felt like a little kid on christmas, his smile stretched from ear to ear. "i'm just excited to see you."

"me too, georgie. happy birthday."