four

december 16th, 2020
7:30 am

george woke up with a blaring alarm in his ear. he groaned as he turned it off, rolling out of bed.

he made his way to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and changing his clothes. he filled a cup with water and walked back into his room, watering his plant that he had bought months earlier.

he opened his computer and checked his email.

no new emails.

he sighed in relief and turned his computer off. he ate breakfast and tidied up his house just a little.

today was the day dream was coming to the uk.

dream said he would get a hotel if george didn't want him staying with him, but of course, george wanted him to stay with him. he just wasn't sure if he could handle it, mentally, but he sure would try. 

george sat on his couch, patiently waiting for a knock on his door.

8:27 am.

three gentle knocks. 

george's heart skipped a beat. he slowly walked down the steps into the foyer, stopping in front of the door.

george stood, letting his heartbeat soothe before he opened the door. he stood, staring at the tall, blonde man standing in front of him. george didn't really ever know fully what dream looked like. but he looked pretty damn close to the way sapnap and himself had described him.  

he watched as dream dropped his bags and engulfed george into a bear hug. george hesitantly wrapped his arms around the american.

after about 20 seconds george pulled back.

"hi george," dream said, smiling. 

"hey dream," george said quietly, returning the smile. a soft pink hue clouded his cheeks.

"you're so... short," dream wheezed.

"shut up!" george playfully hit the dirty blondes arm. dream picked up his bags once again and brought them into the brit's house.

"so this is really where you live huh?" dream asked, looking around the tiny house. 

"sadly," george said, following close behind dream as he walked all around the house. 

after what felt like hours of them 'catching up' it was now 3 pm.

"should we stream or something?" dream asked, placing his dishes in the sink. he felt like he had lived here his whole life.

"sure, but we only have one computer,"

"that's fine," dream smirked, walking towards george's room.

george scoffed at his stupidity and they both made their way to george's room.

they started the stream, some of their friends being just as surprised as their fans at the sudden meet up.

"what the fuck i'm literally coming to george's house right fucking now!" tommy was a little furious.

"DNF!" was what callahan kept spamming the chat with, eventually getting himself chat blocked.

after the stream, it was about 7 pm, dinner time.

"we could go to nando's i guess." george shrugged.

"like a date?" dream furrowed his eyebrows.

"no idiot, like dinner," george rolled his eyes. 

the two of them went to nando's, as friends.

by the time they got home it was about 9pm, they had gone for a short walk through the park, a pretty silent walk. and george had taken dream to the same store he had gotten his plant from.

"so, you can sleep on the sofa i guess.. i don't have an extra room.. you could sleep on the floor of my room, too, if you want." 

dream nodded, "the couch is fine."

"okay," george said quietly, "there are blankets in that closet. and a couple pillows i think." george pointed to a small door. "wake me up if you need anything? help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you get hungry." george wasn't used to having people over, better yet sleepover. he wasn't quite sure what to do or how to act. dream nodded again and george left to his room, sighing as the door closed.