twelve

december 17th, 2020
12:22 pm

the two wanted to write letters to the rest of their friends. but they really didn't have it in then to do so. so they decided to make one dedicated to the rest of their friends. dream did the writing

dear, well, everyone.
we wish we could of met all of you in person. we wish it didn't have to end this way. we wanted to write individual letters to you all, but we truly can't. we're sorry. we hope you all understand. we didn't want it to end like this, we didn't want it to be over so fast. but as i told sapnap, this isn't the end. and i'll see you all in another life. don't stop making lore, continue it, as an honor. we both love you all endlessly. you all have such amazing futures ahead of you (even you tommy.) don't spend your days grieving the loss of us, time is so limited, please do not waste it on us. spend it thinking on what you're going to do in place of us. you miss all of the shots you don't take. there was nothing that could of been done to prevent any of this from happening. we're sorry.
- dream and george.

dream finished the note, looking at george who had a thick layer of glass over his eyes and dried tears running down his face.

"don't cry, george," dream pulled george into another hug, george sniffling in his chest.

george shook his head slightly, "i'm sorry," he spoke quietly.

"don't apologize. just let it out," dream rubbed soothing circles into the brits back, understanding his pain.

. . .

once the brunette finally calmed down, dream encouraged him to sit on the couch, so he did. while george did this, dream put the letters into envelopes and sent them all to sapnap. knowing sapnap would responsibly tell the others about their note.

"george? are you up to do anything now?" dream asked, pulling a new sweatshirt over his head, this one was plain black.

"like what? it's still raining," george motioned for outside.

"we can find something, do you not own an umbrella?"

"it's in the shoe closet," george stood up, making his way over to grab his north face jacket, putting it on over his new, dry clothes as dream grabbed an umbrella. "don't open it in the house! it's bad luck!" george said, grabbing the umbrella from dream, preventing him from opening it.

"you would say that," he smiled.

the two stood in the doorway a second time, this time with an umbrella hanging over them. dream slammed the door shut as their phones chimed multiple times in the distance.

8 new messages

crew boys 🙌

karl 🐛
stream today boys?
12:42 pm

QUACKITY 🐥
YESSIRRR
12:42 pm

sappy 🐼
jackbox???
12:43 pm

QUACKITY 🐥
ofc
12:43 pm

karl 🐛
george??? dreammmm???
12:45 pm

sappy 🐼
probably making out somewhere
12:45 pm

QUACKITY 🐥
without me?? 😣
12:45 pm

sappy 🐼
get used to it.
12:46 pm