𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

Elijah Mikaelson stood at a crossroads. A thousand years had passed and he truly had no other person to call that he trusted enough with the task he was about to request. He wasn't sure who he could trust with such a matter, it was his family that was at stake. He needed someone powerful and someone he could trust, since if he misplaced that trust, everything would fall apart. He's nervous—it's a feeling he hasn't truly felt in a long time because as an Original vampire, he should be the apex predator with the promise of eternal life. Nothing was supposed to be able to kill him, and that's how he felt for the last thousand years... until the last year showed him the exact opposite. Now, it wasn't just because of his epiphany of how mortal he and his family truly were that made him nervous, it was also the person he was waiting to meet.

"I thought I told you to use that blood in emergencies only, Elijah." He heard the sultry British accent call out to him, turning around to see her standing beside a street sign with her arms crossed, "And... you don't seem to be in any danger."

Lucy looked the same since the last time he saw her. It was to be expected since she was immortal and all, the only difference was her change in attire to fit in with the new age.

"I believe the words usually begin with 'forgive me, father, for I have sinned." Elijah started with a playful smirk before it dropped to an expression of seriousness, "My family is in danger, and I require your assistance."

"Then you don't need my father's forgiveness, Elijah; you need my wrath." Lucy noted, realising what he was calling her for.

He nodded, confirming her suspicions, "My family has been threatened by a coven of witches—a threat I cannot compete with without your help." The Original explained, "I need one last favour from you, my dear old friend."

"I'm not a crossroads demon. I don't do deals." She responded but then smiled, one that would human men weak at the knees from how dazzling and perfect it was—an affect that the devil would have over them, "But, because we go way back, I'll grant it. What do you need?"

"Niklaus has gotten a werewolf pregnant—" Lucy made a face and he quickly ignored it, "A coven of witches are threatening that child in hopes we help them with their agenda—an agenda I don't trust, might I add. If anything were to happen to me, I need you to protect the wolf and her child."

"I'm still stuck on the fact that you just said that Klaus got someone pregnant." Lucy blinked, "How the hell is that even possible? He's immortal."

"He broke his curse that mother placed on him and became a hybrid. He's the first of his kind and because of that, it must've gave him the ability to procreate with a werewolf. It's—"