𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

"Your majesty." Lucifer heard Sawyer call for her after he opened the large doors behind her, her head turning to face him; no longer interested in what she was looking at previously. She raised an eyebrow wondering what he wanted to speak with her about, "Something has happened, your majesty. Something big."

"Have the gates of Hell opened up without my knowledge?" She brainstormed what could possibly be so big that had Sawyer so worried.

"No, but they just might after this." Her right hand man said nervously which intrigued her further. Sawyer never got nervous, he was always calm, strategic and collected which was what prompted her to make him her right hand man. "Your father won't be happy about it at all and will place the blame on you."

Then it clicked to her. He was worried about her father. He always liked to punish her when it came to issues happening on Earth when it was simply just his humans making the mistakes themselves. Lucifer barely had any demons on Earth after the incident with the nogitsune as she wanted to hopefully get herself back into her father's good graces for a little bit.

But, since the timing was so horrible, even if it had nothing to do with her own plans, she would still be blamed for what has happened and punish her somehow for it.

"What is it then?" She asked, Sawyer now having her full attention so they could get to the bottom of the issue and hopefully sort it out before it came to bite her in the ass.

"The Mikaelson witch... she's recreating the immortality spell." He informed her and her eyebrow raised at the mention of that spell. She remembered it from a thousand years prior and how another witch had requested a spell for immortality for her and her lover—only to watch it backfire when her lover betrayed the witch and planned to use it for his side piece.

Since then, no one had the strength or the balls to recreate the spell until that moment. She wondered what had happened to bring the witch to that point.

     "Huh..." Lucy mumbled as if she was deep in thought, "Consider me intrigued." She stated before turning to Sawyer, "What do we know of this witch?"

     Sawyer let out a deep exhale, "Esther... she's something else." He started and Lucy's body twisted to face him front on as she wanted to know what 'something else' meant, "Betrayed her sister to be with Mikael—a Viking that raised her village and took them prisoner. Gave up her magic and had six children instead, one from another man... and now one deceased."

     "Ah, that's it. A death of her child brought her to insanity." Lucy realised as she raised a finger, "Does she know what the spell entails?"

     "Oh, she knows, but, she doesn't care." Sawyer confirmed with a nod of his head, "Her husband, Mikael, will be the one to kill them. After the death of their youngest child to the wolves, they want vengeance."

     Lucy was silent for a long while. Her tongue poking her cheek before she decided, "Leave them...  I want to see what happens."

      A trip to the village was quick as Lucy appeared to the home of the Mikaelson family

      A trip to the village was quick as Lucy appeared to the home of the Mikaelson family. She was glad she was used to violence because if she wasn't, she was sure she would've thrown up from the sight. Six bodies laid dead on the ground, bloodied from a sword that had been struck in their chests. The weapon itself was covered thickly in blood on the ground, discarded next to the assailant that was also dead beside it.

"Did it work?" Sawyer questioned from beside her, looking in between the members of Mikaelson massacre, unable to decipher whether the spell had been completed or if Mikael Mikaelson has just slaughtered his family and committed suicide for nothing, "Is the spell completed?"

Lucy looked in between them, her eyes reading over their souls to test if they were in between the living and dead planes. She frowned slightly as her eyes landed on one of the men; there was something different about him compared to the rest of his siblings that told her he wasn't like the others. Infidelity being the cause of it from what she could pick up.

"Almost." She said before flicking out one of her talons and dragging it across her palm, quickly walking over and dripping her blood into the man's mouth before her wound closed up seconds later. She repeated the process over and over with each of the family before turning back to Sawyer, "Now, it's completed."

Sawyer was confused, "Your father is going to be extremely upset with you if you let them live."

Lucy only shrugged, "He's always upset with me." She responded, "Besides, what's another supernatural creature?" Sawyer sent her a look, knowing it was most likely going to end badly but didn't say anything else, "If they get out of control, I'll kill them. But, for now, I'm bored and need entertainment—I'm interested to see how this plays out."

Lucy then disappeared, leaving Sawyer in the Mikaelson home to himself with a sigh. Vampires would upset the nature of balance; especially with werewolves and witches already in the mix thanks to her. Her father was going to ruin her once he finds out about this.

She might've been nonchalant about the whole thing, but, Sawyer knew deep down that this was going to end very badly, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Moments later, he disappeared also, just before Mikael Mikaelson sat up with a gasp; a thirst for blood present in his throat—the vampire species officially being born.