𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

     If there was one thing that Lucy could tell about Marcel, it was that he knew how to throw a party. The atmosphere was dark and wild, making Lucy somewhat excited to let down her hair for the night as acrobats are performing, dancers were handling exotic animals, and confetti falls glittering upon the party guests. It was something straight out of a movie with the way he had set the scene—something that New Orleans parties are known for.

Lucy looked impressed as her eyes darted around the room where there were different things happening everywhere she looked, "Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say."

Klaus' smiled dropped when he spotted Cami as soon as she entered the party—it wasn't hard for her not to spot her due to her white angel wings and a vintage white beaded dress. "What is she doing here?" He asked his sister suspiciously.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah mused.

"You are positively evil for that." Lucy chuckled, grabbing onto a glass of champagne and going to hand it to Rebekah, but she only crosses the courtyard to greet Cami. She then turned the hybrid and offered him the glass instead, despite him being unhappy, he graciously took it.

Rebekah smiled at the human girl, "Hello, darling. You look precious." She greeted, not missing Marcel watching the whole scene and Cami's arrival from the balcony above them and frowning at them.

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress." Cami said incredulously, looking down at her dress and feeling slightly out of dress.

Cami makes eye contact with Klaus and nods at him in acknowledgment, seeing the unfamiliar girl standing beside him that could've easily made her feel insecure, "Is she the infamous on-again/off-again?" Cami asked Rebekah, pointing at the girl as Lucy walked up towards them.

Lucy only grinned in amusement, "Talking about me again, are we, Rebekah?" Rebekah rolled her eyes which made Lucy's grin wider as she turned to look at Cami with her hand out to shake it, "But, she wishes. I'm an old friend."

Klaus placed a smile on his face as he joined them also, "I'm the brother." He greets, leaning forward to grab her hand a press a kiss to the back of it like a true gentleman, "And, my sister is right; you do look stunning."

A small faint blush appears on the human's cheeks, "You clean up pretty well yourself."

Klaus' smile turns smug, "Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." He teases and Lucy only rolls her eyes and smacks his chest lightly.