𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

     Lucy had been gone about a week before she received a call from the Mikaelsons. She had spent her week travelling and partying around the world; she quite enjoyed her ability to teleport around wherever she wanted because she wouldn't of been able to travel between the countries she visited in the time that she did. And, in all honesty, she didn't think they would've of lasted that long without calling her back. Surprisingly, it was Rebekah that contacted her this time, requesting to use her favour for her to help Hayley. This time, she had learnt from Elijah's mistake and asked her to stay by Hayley's side indefinitely to protect her and the baby.

     Apparently, Hayley had felt a prick in her neck, and it felt like she was being stabbed but there was no wound; and they instantly knew it was Sophie or witch related. Rebekah's instincts were rarely wrong, so when she said she had a gut feeling that something bad was about to happen, she knew she needed to call Lucy to step in and stop it. Lucy couldn't say no at this point either, because she too, knew that something bad was about to happen also.

     When Lucy arrived to the Mikaelson home, Rebekah had walked into Hayley's room, where the werewolf was sitting in an armchair, "Time for the demon spawn to snack!" She said, holding a plate of food. Hayley's face turned upwards at the nickname, "Oh, sorry, have you picked another name yet?" Rebekah remarked sarcastically when she saw Hayley's reaction.

"I didn't know one of my demons got you pregnant." Lucy stated, getting their attention that she had arrived.

Hayley jumped, "Oh, wow!" She yelped, holding her hand over chest where her heart was to try and calm it down from racing, "Lucy! When did you get back?"

Lucy looked at her wrist where her wrist rested, "Just now." She said and Rebekah rolled her eyes at her lame joke. Lucy looked back to Hayley with concern, "How is the demon spawn anyway?"

"I really wish you guys wouldn't call her that." Hayley said with a laugh before smiling, "But, she's good now that you're here. I feel fine... which is weird. Whatever happened is probably Sophie related, I'm sure."

     "Right, because that's not worrisome." Lucy remarked and Hayley sheepishly smiled at her, "Just, do me a favour and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it from the others."

     "Well, considering we called you here to keep her alive... yeah." Rebekah says before holding out a basket full of apples to the pregnant werewolf, "Take one, the plantation's lousy with them."

     Hayley chooses an apple and holds it for a moment before saying to Rebekah, "You know, when I first met you, I thought you were a real bitch."