𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

Hayley Marshall didn't know whether to be terrified or in awe of Lucy's presence. The devil was always meant to be somewhat of an almighty evil that everyone always feared because she signifies the end of all days, but Lucy was somehow the opposite. She still had that sense of darkness around her that could send someone to their knees, don't get her wrong; but she was so calm and was always cracking jokes that could make someone stomach hurt. What was also terrifying was the fact that the Mikaelsons were close to her. She should've known that the first vampires in history would have some sort of relationship with the devil.

It was comforting to know that Lucy was protecting her. No one would be able to touch her with her around. Hayley couldn't really wrap her head around it; she was supposed to be evil and cause chaos, but instead, she was sitting on the couch beside her, flipping through a book while Hayley spoke to Agnes.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Hayley complained to the witch, the two of them arguing about the subject for an hour. Hayley didn't want to go see a doctor, but Agnes was insisting she go.

"That's fine. But, you are still overdue for a checkup, Hayley." Lucy spoke as she flipped the page, not looking up as she basically chastised the werewolf.

Hayley spared her a frustrated glance, "What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch and an immortal? Nothing to see here!" She exclaimed sarcastically, making sure she kept Lucy's identity a secret. It was upon Klaus' request that the witches didn't know what Lucy was in case they tried to get rid of her. Lucy didn't often mind that people knew, but it gave them an edge in case someone tried something.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah miffed from her behind her laptop. Lucy finally looked up at her with a raised eyebrow at her jealousy that was blatantly obvious.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path." Agnes continued to insist, "Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."

Hayley thinks for a moment before looking over at Lucy, her eyes telling her she has no choice but to accept. Elijah had made her promise that she would protect the baby—and that didn't just include from danger. Hayley rolled her eyes in reluctant agreement, "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." She exasperated and Lucy grinned in accomplishment as she stood up from her spot to walk out of the door with Hayley and Agnes.