𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( blood and water, act one ) ★彡

Hayley was missing. Of course, the one time that Lucy leaves her on her own, the damn werewolf manages to go missing. Rebekah had left; finally getting the chance to escape Klaus' bullshit, and she would've said something if Hayley was with her, but she didn't. And from what she could tell, the last scent that approached the compound was Marcel Gerard's. Lucy wanted to strangle the girl for managing to find herself in the worst possible situations—the first being pregnant by Klaus; but she was sure that Hayley already knew it was the worst thing she could've done, so she wasn't going to rub it in her face.

Instead, Lucy was just going to make sure it never happened again. Because it was making her look bad and as if she couldn't protect the werewolf for the life of her. People were going to start thinking she wasn't capable to do anything, and her reputation would be ruined. She's supposed to be the apex predator—she's stronger than anything and everyone—but, she's apparently incapable of protecting one young werewolf? Embarrassing.

The last scent that was left at the house was Marcel's. Meaning, he was going to be the first person that Lucy was going to interrogate, and she wasn't going to do so lightly. Dozens of vampires from Marcel's army had congregated in the courtyard of the compound, where they were all talking amongst themselves and drinking before the event began.

After a moment, Marcel appears on the balcony for them all to see, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fight night!" He says and the crowd cheers, "And, the first rule of fight night is: the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these—" he holds up the hand on which he wears his ring, "—a daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do... is kick a little ass. Here we go!"

All the vampires form a circle as they wait for the announcement of the first fighters, "Our first two contenders: Felicia and Otto!"

Felicia and Otto fight while the rest of the vampires cheer them on. At one point, it appears that Otto has the upper-hand, but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck, "Damn, girl! Not bad!"

Suddenly, Lucy appeared in the middle of the circle behind Felicia and snapped her neck. The whole room goes silent while Klaus and Elijah enter the courtyard. Marcel blinked in surprise at Lucy but his eyes shifted to his sire when he spoke, "Good evening! I'd like a word."

Marcel sighed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl." Elijah says, "Give her to us, or Lucy kill everyone here... starting with you."