Golden Blonde Hair

Our trip was safe and smooth, father kept coming up with games to play to keep me from boredom and I appreciate him for it, even with his efforts I still fell asleep, which was needed.

There was a lot of movement and the roads were very bumpy. We took many brakes and had to stay in a few inns to avoid sleeping in the carriage, which would be extremely uncomfortable.

When we finally got to the Joestar Mansion father woke me and got out of the carriage, George Jostar was already at the steps waiting to  us. Father walked over to his  long time friend and business partner, I sat inside waiting for a helping hand to assist me out of the carriage, mother and father say it's the ladylike thing to do and that I should not get out until then. I always listen to my parents.

"Ah, George!" Father said with his arms out walking over to him. He's Jojo's father. 

I was caught by surprise when Father didn't assist me out like he always has, he always says that he never wanted anyone else to do it out of fear that I'd fall in love with the first man who did it, of course, I always thought he was being dramatic. There's no way I could fall in love with someone that way, I'd have to get to know them first. I understand that father is seeing his friend after a long time and the excitement must've caused him to forget to assist me.

I watched them though the window.

"William, it's been too long," George said as they hugged patting each other on the back. 

I was beginning to get a bit impatient I wondered why I couldn't just walk out as my father did. I was tempted to just jump out and rush over to Jojo but another part of me wanted to be a lady and wait and that's exactly what I did, the thought of disobeying my parents always made me want to puke,  it made me feel guilty and it'd eat me up alive.

They give me so much, indeed, I know I don't owe them anything but I like to thank them by doing no wrong.

"May I assist you?" I heard outside the door.

I looked over to see who it was, it didn't sound like Jojo, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was him because so much time has passed since we last saw each other. I expected him to be different and have a different voice as well, I turned my head to see who the voice belonged to but instead of seeing a dark hair 13-year-old boy, I saw a different boy with gold blonde hair and crimson red eyes, beautiful eyes but very intimidating. He had a smirk on his face and he seemed very. . .strange but I couldn't figure out why. He was maybe the same age as Jojo, but I wasn't sure, he looked older. Could this be Dio or am I mistaken? 

I've surely never seen him before.

I reached my hand out taking his but I felt an electric shock and quickly pulled away. I stared and rubbed my fingers together. I then looked back up to him, he had one eyebrow raised. 

Did he not feel that? I asked myself. 

What am i doing anyways?? I shouldn't be accepting his hand, I have to wait for my father. 

I looked out the window, he was still in deep conversation with George, and he was most likely not going to look toward me anytime soon. 

I looked back at Him. His hands still out. He's going to get tired soon and I don't want to embarrass him by denying his hand, that would DEFINATLY leave a bad impression. 

He probably thinks I'm weird.

 I let out a sign and took his hand again slowly this time and stepped out into the sunlight. I kept my eyes on him. . . he was very beautiful and he held my hand gently sending a chill down my back. Who exactly was he?

"Y/N my daughter, come here," father called, breaking my thoughts.

"Uh. . .thank you," I curtsy to the strange boy and walked up to fathers side.