Phantom Blood

A/N:

Alright. . .this is it. . .this is where we continue to JJBA storyline. . . LETSS GOOO

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I looked around the dark foyer, confused, I was expecting the lights to at least be on and a small welcome from everyone, I had just come from the hospital after all.

My eye caught a small glimpse of a candle lit in the room's corner.

"Jojo!" Dio said, he was as surprised to see him as I was.

I'm glad Jonathan got back safe, but what's going on?

I immediately turn to Jonathan as he says "You're a poisoner. . .Dio Brando" he turns to me, with a look I've never seen before. . .a mixture of pain, betrayal, and pity toward me. He gave me sorry eyes, he knew it would be hard for me to bear.

Shock froze on my face, my mouth held agape, eyes wide as I slowly turned my head to Dio.

So he did poison George?

I began to breathe heavily, sweat immensely coating my face. I look back at Jonathan and he catches my eyes.

"Jona-"

"I have all the proof I require and then some," he cut me off.

I stared at him, never ripping my eyes from his, and I knew. . . I knew he wasn't lying.

Just a 2-3 weeks ago we discussed Dio possibly being the one who was poisoning George. Jonathan was right to control my feelings for Dio, because I have now allowed myself to fall in love with him, I allowed myself to open up to Dio, my wedding was called off for nothing, my father was right, my heart attack. . .this was all. . .this was all Dio. . . did he plan this from the beginning? For me to fall in love with him, was he playing me? Jon-Jonathan was right. . .Dio was just using me.

Why?

Why?

Why?

I fell to my knees, tears coating my cheeks and chin, I did not allow any noise to escape from me, I would not give Dio the satisfaction of him knowing he won.

This was all a game to him.

"Y/N-" Dio reached his hand out to me, but a strong arm grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from him.

It was Jonathan, "You will not touch Y/N, and most importantly you will let me say my piece, Y/N has nothing to do with this silly feud between you and me," Jonathan set the candle down on a small table in front of us, while keeping me away from the grasp of Dio.

Dio was. . .angry. . .so angry, his crimson eyes appeared to be red, he was furious. . .he was caught. Jonathan caught him.

"I tracked down the antidote. . .father took it moments ago," Jonathan continued, "This pains me greatly" Jonathan tightened his grip around me. I wasn't the only pawn in Dios game. . .Jonathan was too, "4 years you were my brother and now I have no recourse but to turn you in. . .I'm sorry. . .really" Jonathan's voice cracked ever so slightly.

My body starts to shake as I continue to silently sob beside him. Having to witness this confrontation. . it pained me, my feelings for Dio were real, they are real, Dio played me so beautifully. . so so beautifully. I believed everything he ever told me.

Dio wouldn't take his eyes off me, but I stared at the floor, letting my tears splash on the tiled flooring, I crossed my arms, trying to hold myself together. He scoffed. . .his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes. . .dead.