My Shoe

It has been a full three days now and I can't seem to have a moment alone with Dio, he's always too busy reading and hanging out with his friends who I believe used to be Jojo's friends. I've been seeing less of him every day I've been here, he must be popular, not that I'm complaining, he is a handsome boy after all.

I was dressed in a pink long dress, I had on gloves that went to my wrist and I had on short heels, my hair was in a loose low ponytail. 

I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading my favorite book, Valarian, when Jojo came up to me from behind scaring me to death.

"Boo!" Jojo said grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Ahh, Jonathan!" I jumped.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," he laughed.

"It's not funny," I crossed my arms turning the top half of my body to face him.

"Would you like to accompany me on a walk?" He asked extending his hand.

I smiled.

"Of course," I stood placing my hand on his.

Time Skip:

We were walking together through a field of grass away from the road when we heard a girl screaming and crying. It immediately caught our attention, we looked over to see a girl with beautiful long blonde hair being bullied by two older boys who had her doll, stripping it of clothing. They then started to mock her once she started to cry. I began to feel angry for her. You should never mess with a girl's doll!

Jojo being who he is ran towards them, he was really fast and I struggled to keep up with my dress.

Jojo made it before I could and before I could count to 3 he started fighting with the skinny boy. I quickly caught up in time to notice the fat boy about to hit Jojo from behind. I ran over to the fat boy, stomped on his foot with all my strength making sure to use the heel of my shoe.

"Ah why you!' he held onto his foot trying to balance on the other, I took advantage of his weakness and stomped on the other.

"Has no one ever taught you to be a gentleman!" I yelled taking the doll from him as he fell to the ground hitting his head on a log of wood.

I looked over to see the skinny boy who was still beating Jojo, he said something about hating rich kids and continued to beat him.

I took off my shoe and threw it at his head with all my might. It hit him hard, i heard the clunk of my shoe making an impact on his big fat head.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled. . .father would be displeased if he saw me intervening on boys fighting but I didn't care. There's no honor in kicking someone who was already down.

He looked over to me then at the fat boy on the ground.

"My-my-my you are very pretty," he said rubbing the spot on his head where my shoe had the most effect.

He took a few steps toward me and I knew from the look in his eyes that I was nothing but an object. He was much bigger and older than us. I was now shaking. . .father warned me about boys like this, the type that will do whatever it takes to get their hands on me. The type that doesn't care about having manners. Fear struck me as he licked his lips and traced my body with his eyes. . . he was going to take advantage of m-

He kept taking steps closer. I clung onto the doll in my hands to keep them from trembling.

"Why are you shaking? Are you scared?" he laughed, "dont worry i just wanna look up your skirt, and who knows.."