Tonic

Waking up the next morning was. . . different.

I woke up no longer as an engaged woman, at least temporarily.

I woke up more unsure of anything, especially about my future. I thought I was unsure of anything before but I could've had time to think about it because I was engaged to Jacob and planned to marry him and be a stay at home wife, maybe a mother, while I thought about my next step in life, but no, that plans going straight down the drain.

I woke up unsure of Dio and his intentions. Last we spoke to each other was when I just arrived at the mansion and he came into my room to talk, then he dropped strange vial.

The vial is certainly strange especially now that his "father" is sick with the unknown. I've read about poisons that come in small portions that have no scent nor taste. I may be paranoid but I think this vial could be a type of poison. But if it is then that would mean that Dio was poisoning Mr. Joestar and there's no way I could ever confirm it with him.

But I know one person who could confront him and possibly confirm it. 

Jonathan.

I got out of bed and dressed for the day:

I don't care what dress I wear today as long as I could talk to Jonathan, this is an urgent situation and I need to know what's going on

I tried talking to him the day before but Jacob temporarily calling off our engagement threw off my whole day, I was left crying and thinking to myself about the person I am and whether or not I am deserving of him and his love.

I woke up so unsure this morning but I know that one thing is sure of is that I need to speak with Jonathan and that I want to marry Jacob, I accepted his proposal for a reason.

"Morning Lady Y/N- Oh you're already dressed?" Maid Maryland said coming into my room with a fresh folded up pillowcase.

"Uh, not quite. . .I can't really," I reached behind my back as much as I could trying to tighten my dress laces, "reach behind myself," I grunted and chuckled.

"I could help ya," she said coming up behind me, "Lady Y/N, did you lace this up yourself?"

"Uh, yes I did," I said ashamed of myself, I was such in a hurry I'm sure the laces are all in the wrong places and making my dress laces appear like a messy spider web, "I was just in a rush," I admit.

"Clearly, but don't worry, I lace you up much better, and yes. . .I'll be fast," I could feel her pulling on my laces and rearranging them.

After a while, she finally rearranged them and had tightened them. She was just tying up my dress when there was a knock on the door. I hoped it was Jonathan so I could speak with him but once I saw the time, I knew it had to be my father. I am officially 1 hour late for breakfast.