Why the anemo archon couldn't walk the next day-Diluc x Venti

A/n: The missing smut scene from the Inquiries of an alcoholic bard.

The wet clothes fell to the ground, creating a puddle. They chased after each other with desperate kisses. Their hands tangled into each other's hair as they fell back on the bed. The sheets were warm against their damp skin.

They pulled apart and stared at each other. Venti felt his cheeks heat up when he saw the unhidden passion and desire in Diluc's eyes. Diluc leaned closer and placed a kiss on his lips. 

Diluc peppered kisses all over his face. On his cheeks, forehead, and his lips again. The kisses were light as a feather but made Venti crave more.

Venti pushed Diluc's face away from his, feeling overwhelmed by all the kisses. "Stop, t-that tickles." Diluc smiled when he saw how flustered the bard had become. He pulled Venti close and hugged him.

"Ok." He whispered in his ear. Venti shuddered when he felt the warm breath brush against his ear. Diluc wrapped his hands around Venti's hips and rubbed circles with the pads of his thumbs. 

His hands traveled from Venti's hips to his back. His fingertips traced the area between his shoulder blades to his lower back. Every touch made Venti feel heat pulling into his lower abdomen.

Diluc leaned down and placed a kiss near Venti's throat. Diluc lapped at the same spot and gently scraped his teeth against it. Venti arched his back and exposed more of his neck.

More kisses were spread against the expanse of skin. Diluc gently bit into the skin, not wanting to hurt Venti. Venti felt warm from all the gentle treatment but it was starting to annoy him. 

He squirmed in the arms wrapped around him and pouted his lips. "I'm not some fragile doll you know." Diluc stopped pressing kisses against his neck and looked into his green eyes.

He could see how impatient the bard was getting. Diluc smirked and pressed a kiss near the side of his neck. He kissed a trail until his mouth was near Venti's ear. He nibbled at the edge of his earlobe.

"What do you want me to do then?" Venti's face felt like it was getting hotter than it was before. He didn't realize that Diluc had such a teasing side to him. "I-I want..." Venti swallowed the lump in his throat.

Man, he couldn't remember the last time he felt this embarrassed. "I-I want you to b-bite me!" He squeezed his eyes shut and felt too overwhelmed to even look Diluc in the eye. Diluc placed a kiss on his cheek before whispering into his ear again.

"Good boy." Venti shivered and suppressed any sound that was threatening to leak out of his mouth. Diluc noticed but didn't say anything. Instead, he placed a kiss at the space between his shoulder and neck. 

What he did next was more intense than the kiss. He bit down hard enough to draw blood. A moan of pain and pleasure escaped Venti's lips. Diluc placed another kiss on his neck.

His hands that were resting at the small of Venti's back started moving again. Diluc's hands moved to Venti's pale chest. The skin in his hands was soft, unlike his callous hands. Diluc bit into his shoulder while his fingers rubbed Venti's nipples. 

Venti curled his toes into the sheets below and arched his back. His eyes that were shut, opened to stare at the ceiling above him. Moans spilled from his mouth as he felt Diluc bite into his skin. 

Diluc stopped using his fingers and instead started using his mouth. He ran his tongue over one of Venti's nipples while using his hand to massage the other one. He sucked on the nipple with his teeth lightly grazing it. 

Venti panted and babbled Diluc's name. His mind felt like a warm hazy cloud had wrapped around it. At that moment, he felt like his senses had merged and all he could feel was pleasure.