Meet Violet Rosemary

Lavender: "Vi! Vi! Daddy wants to talk to you! Vi! Vi!"

Violet: "Ok! Ok! I heard you! Thank you, you overly loud nine year old bunny."

Lavender giggled as she showed off her slight buck tooth smile, before spinning around and running away from Violet's bedroom. Violet rolled her purple eyes and let out a huff, putting down some tools that she had been using to tinker with her weapon. Several calibrations were out of whack, causing the scythe blade to get stuck in deployment. She also had outfitted the scythe with a second blade just in case the situation became too dicey.

Violet and her family lived in a relatively modest home, her human father being a realtor for housing in several sections of Vale, while her Faunus mother was a stay-at-home parent. Violet kicked her feet out to send herself rolling in her chair, coming to a stop at the edge of her room to look down the hall that led to the living room.

Violet: "Yo, dad! What's going on?"

Patrick Rosemary had his arms crossed while tapping his foot against the wooden flooring, showing little amusement at Violet's attempts to stay in her room. She sighed and stood up, walking over to him while her rabbit ears perked up.

Violet: "You wanted to talk to me? I'm all ears."

Patrick: "Oh, very cute. Yes, I needed to speak to you. Concerning your... friends."

Violet groaned and spun on her heel, about to walk away before her dad placed his hand on her shoulder.

Patrick: "Associating with Roman Torchwick is only going to end with you in prison. Or... heaven forbid..."

Violet: "Ok. Weren't you the one who said I needed to make more friends? Well I did! Second, you introduced me to Trivia in the first place when we visited the Vanille family. And surprise! They were actually corrupt and trying to build a secret army of spy girls, so what gives you the right to judge my friends. Third! You really think I'd throw my dreams away so easily to work for Roman?"

Patrick: "Violet Annabelle Rosemary. Watch your tone."

Violet bit her cheek to keep herself from making a snarky remark as she and her father stared each other down.

Violet: "You want me to watch my tone? How about you stop trying to control my life."

Patrick attempted to make a retort, but Violet suddenly blinked out of his grip. Before he could wonder where she went, her bedroom door suddenly slammed closed.

He let out a heavy sigh as he bowed his head, knowing that she had a point. Jimmy Vanille, a interested business partner who had ties to the Vale city council had approached Patrick when his business started to get noticed. What was later found out, following a explosion at their mansion that killed the Vanille family, was the fact that Jimmy and his wife Camille were secretly attempting to create a new criminal empire while robbing the people of Vale.

Harriet: "Pat, go talk to her."

Patrick glanced towards the dining room, where his Faunus wife approached. She tilted her head while giving a serious look at him, her ears bent slightly.

Patrick: "I know, I know. It's just... I don't want her to make my mistakes. Vanille nearly dragged us down with them. I-"