Alex Bio

Name: Alex Sieben

Age: 17

Height: 6 feet

Eyes: Yellow

Aura: Bright blue

Hair: Blue hair with black streaks, goes down past his shoulders when down, but is usually kept in a ponytail.

Family:
Klein Sieben (father)
Martha Sieben (mother-deceased)
James Ironwood (adopted uncle)

Personality: Alex is generally a patient guy, who will rarely lose his temper and would rather negotiate instead of fighting needlessly. However, if the White Fang are involved, Alex's patient persona quickly drops, to reveal a man who has been silently suffering for years, and wants to dish out some of his own justice on the group who wronged him.

Symbol: (located on both sides of the collar of his outfit)

Outfit:

Weapon: Alex's weapon is a state of the art combat gauntlet with razor tipped fingers

Weapon: Alex's weapon is a state of the art combat gauntlet with razor tipped fingers. When active, the gauntlets stretch up to the middle of his forearms, and when they are inactive, they fold up into bracers. Alex is able to channel electric dust into his gauntlets, with also allows them to fire blasts of lightning from his palms.

Semblance: Absolute ZeroWhen Alex activates his semblance, the surrounding area around him begins to become colder and freezing objects and enemies

When Alex activates his semblance, the surrounding area around him begins to become colder and freezing objects and enemies. While this happens, Alex begins counting down two minutes, while channeling his aura to power himself up. He powers up by absorbing the kinetic energy from the surrounding area, thus the reason why things start to freeze.

If the enemy refuses to back down, when two minutes are up, Alex unleashes a devastating blow that can shatter a fully charged aura. While this semblance is powerful, it has several dangerous aspects to himself. Alex has difficulty with controlling the size of the area of effect. Also, if Alex were to charge longer than two minutes, the release of excess energy can cause sever injuries to himself.

Alex hates having to use his semblance unless it's a dire circumstance, after an incident that caused severe harm to Whitley Schnee and nearly killed him.

Background:
While growing up, Alex has always lived alongside his parents while they worked for the Schnee family. Because of this, Alex grew accustomed to seeing the Schnee children more as siblings than employers, to the joy of Willow Schnee and the dismay of Jacques Schnee.

But Alex's quiet life came to a screeching halt when the White Fang staged an attack in Mantle to protest the unfair treatment of Faunus who worked in the mines. Alex and his mother were caught up in the ensuing riot, which tragically led to Martha Sieben being killed when a shootout erupted between the White Fang and Atlas Military. General Ironwood had found Alex amidst the carnage, and risked his own life to protect Alex's. After that incident, Alex began to see Ironwood as an uncle that he never had.

As he grew up, Alex worked alongside his father at the Schnee Manor, as the personal butler for the Schnee children. Klein didn't have enough money to send Alex to a proper combat school, but Winter decided to give lessons alongside Weiss' teachings. When he reached the appropriate age, he took the entrance exams, and passed with flying colours in order to attend Atlas Academy. However, due to Willow's request, he requested a transfer to attend Beacon Academy to watch over Weiss.