Part 2

During his hunt, Daryl had shot a nice deer, but he left it lay where it was to look for more food. After getting a good number of squirrels, he decided to head back to where he left the deer. As Daryl got closer, he heard a scream that sounded like Amy, Andrea's sister. When he finally gets to where he heard the scream came from, he sees Shane, Dale, Glenn, and Jim, whose last name he doesn't know, all standing around his deer and a headless Walker. Andrea is holding Amy a little bit away from the scene. There is also this guy he doesn't recognize pointing a gun at him.

"Damn. Stupid Walker, that was my deer," Daryl says, kicking the body of the walker. "Do you think we can still eat it?"

"No. It would be way too dangerous, Daryl," Shane says, turning to walk back to camp. Daryl grabs his arrows that are stuck in the now ruined deer.

As he turned to walk away Amy said, "Oh, my god." The Walker's head had started moving its mouth, trying to bite someone.

"You have to shoot it in the brain," Daryl says, shooting an arrow into the Walker's left eye. He then pulls the arrow out of the now-dead Walker head and starts back to camp. He is afraid Merle is going to be mad that he left Merle's stuff unattended, but he doesn't see Merle at camp, and Carol is giving him a sad look.

"Where's my brother?" Daryl asks, spinning around to look at Shane.

"It's my fault," the mystery guy says.

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl says, setting his crossbow down at his and Merle's camp.

"He's my husband, Rick," Lori says, walking over to grab Rick's hand.

"Well, good for you. You found your dead husband, but where is Merle, woman?" Daryl says, his anger rising to a point where he just wants to kill someone or something, and he is strongly considering killing this new guy.

"Your brother is stuck in Atlanta," Rick says.

"What?" Daryl asks.

"Your brother was putting everyone in danger, so Rick handcuffed him to the roof of the building we were using. When we went to leave, I dropped the keys to the handcuffs. It is all my fault," T-Dog says, walking over from the RV, which is Dale's RV.

"You handcuffed my brother to a roof?" Daryl asks, throwing the string of squirrels at Rick's head.

"I had to," Rick says, backing away from Daryl.

"It's not his fault. I'm the one who dropped the key, but I chained the door to the roof. The Walkers won't be able to get him," T-Dog says, stepping close to Daryl, which was a mistake because Daryl grabbed his always-loaded crossbow and pointed it at his head. Rick instantly drew his gun and pointed it at Daryl's head.

"Put it down, son," Rick says. At this point, Daryl could feel his head beginning to hurt from the sadness and confusion that is building.

"Just stay away from me. All of you," Daryl says, giving everyone a mean look.