Story 1: The Teaser

ROSÉ POV

"ROSÉ, GET YOUR BUTT OUT, OF BED, IT'S TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. 

"AHHH!!!" I screamed in my pillow.

Monday, I hate Mondays, meaning five days of school before I can rest again. 

"COME ON, I HAVE TO GO TO WORK SOON, GET READY SOON SO I CAN DROP YOU OFF!!" my mom said.

Slowly, I got out of bed, got dressed, and brushed my teeth, just in time for me to come downstairs and eat something.

"There you are. Finally, you're out of bed," my mom said. "Come, let's get in the car."

My mom and I got in the car, and we drove off to my school.

"Okay, by honey," my mom said.

"Bye, mom," then she drove off.

At the front of the gate walking to the school, already I see my friend Lisa, who was..............running at me oh shi~

"ROSÉ," Lisa screamed. "I missed you," she said, hugging me and bringing me up to the air. 

"Chill, bestie, I talked to you this weekend," I giggled.

"I know, but I still missed you," Lisa said.

"Hi Rosé," I see Jisoo and Jennie walking up behind Lisa.

"Hey guys," I hugged them.

We did what friends did before school, socialized before class started. 

*school bell rings*

"Alright, see you guys during lunch," I waved before heading to class.

When I walked into class, the teacher was at her desk. I got my pencils out, ready for class to start. When the bell rang, the teacher got up and started to take attendance.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG," the teacher said.

"Here," I replied.

"PARK JIMIN," the teacher called. "PARK JIMIN, WHERE ARE YOU."

Then we hear ruffling outside the class. The door opens, and we see Jimin rushing in.

"Jimin, you're late again," the teacher placed her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, I overslept," Jimin panted.

"Okay, well, take your seat. I will let it slide for today," the teacher said.

Jimin walking to his desk looked at me and just smirked. I just rolled my eyes and looked away. That guy is a complete fucking idiot; he's always teasing me, telling me to do his homework. He would also steal my brand-new school supplies and hide in places where he could reach, but I couldn't.