chapter26: NOT SURE...... I CAN

''Wow '',jackson said ,jr :''sure that was Amazing '',bammie :we can't meet her right'',jb :no you idoite she's an idol now there will be rumors ''

Then suzy showed up from no where ''an idol ..ha '',yugyeom :nana what are you doing it's dangerouse '',mark lifted his head and look at her ....but nana was wearing a mask just to see them .

Suzy : ok ok how are you guys ?'',jackson hugged her tightly all of a sudden ...''ya the mike is hurting me '',suzy complained ,jb :so that was pretty cool there '',suzy :really thank you we worked really hard '',then she looked at mark ...who was lost somewhere else

''Look at you ..more girly and cute '',jackson admired ,suzy didn't hear him because ...''mark ..how have ...you been ?'',all red and shyly she said ..mark ansewred :''i'm fine ...and y..ou '',suzy :as you see it's really nice to see ....you again ....i mean all of you '',jr :yeah yeah we know that prett well''.

''Guys i have to go now ..you know we 're not gonna meet more often '',suzy exhald ,bammie :no worry we can skype .
suzy :yeah ..have to go send my kisses to the others'', jackson :bye keep working hard ''.and she left waving ...when she was looking at mark ...

Suzy head back to back stage ,''ya where have you been? '',min showted ,suzy :sorry sorry i was meeting my friends '',jia : got7 ..'',suzy nodded ''yeah i missed them '',putting a cute face for min ,jia :i wanna meet them you know '',fie :suzy stop it she'll forgive you right min '','' yeah how can i get mad from this cute face ''.and suzy gave her a big hug '

''We did it ...we debuted '',they all showted then the stuff joined them ..
___________________________________________________________________________

Got7 entered thier house with joonil and yoona ,sat in the living room ''so what did you wanna say to us ?'',jb wondered ,joonil :actually we ...are ...''.

''Getting married '',yoona finished the sentence ,jackson :oh my ...'',mark :..god '',jb : good for you '',yugyeom :don't mind to them '',''so when is the wedding '',bammie asked ,joonil :next week on monday '',jackson :oh my god mark what's today '',mark :sunday so it's like .....omg '',jr :are you inviting nana ...i mean suzy '',yoona :sure i talked to her '',joonil :and ..she said ...??'',yoona :if they give her a day she'll come but if not ...'',

''i don't think that she'll be able to '',mark said and layed on the coutch ,bammie :and why 's that ??hyung '',mark :she debuted only today so they will be pretty buzy right ??'',jb :yeah he's right '',mark :ofcaures iam ''.

Then joonil and yoona left after having a late dinner with got7 ,and every one headed to his room

''You seem hurt hyung ..did you remember what you had ?'',jackson said but then regreted because he got scared of getti g beatup by mark ..but ......'' i think i really do miss her '',jackson was totally shoked of this ''and you want her back now ?'',

''No ...yes ..no ..maybe i don't know stop asking me '',mark said ,jackson : can i ask why did you broke up with her in the first place ?? '',
''I just was scared ....'',mark said with a hesitated tone .jackson :from her mother ...i can't believe that ''.
''No about her that she won't able to face poeple if they found out about us and scared that she'd give up her dream for ..ME ''

Jackson :nana may seem naive girl but she's not ..she liked you but when she got singing in mind she'll never leave it that easily '',
'' so i have done a huge mistake right ??'',mark said full of guilt ''plus her mother threated me with my familly '',jackson :she knows it all '',mark: nana knows how ??'',jackson :i don't know how but i sure that she knows ''.

''.....I really do miss her ....'',mark exhald and layed on bed and covered him self ''but i guess it's too late ''.
Jackson :not really ....listen i love you both and this is hurting you both ...so why don't you try to move on ''.

    '' iam not sure about that !!'', mark said and fell a sleep.
_________________________________________________________________________
At miss a dorm.''You look happy in  a wierd way ?'',min said ,suzy :really how so ??'',min :since you saw got7 you looked happy ...ahh you saw mark '',suzy :shshshsh ....'',min :so it's true you saw him he came here for you '',suzy :he changed hiw hair style ..looked really good ''.

Min :so did he say ?'',suzy :he asked about how iam doing '',min :that's it ''.
''It must be wiered to love someone who you should hate '',suzy threw her body on bed ''ahahahh love sucks ''.
Min layed beside her ''i understand you see what iam suffering with mr wooyoung '',suzy :i know i know but why is ..so ..scared '',min :and you why don't you open your heart for other poeple ha ? ''.

'' iam not sure i can .....'',nana exhaled

Then fie ''you two sleep we are gonna get really early tomorrow like at 5 am ''.so they fell a sleep after .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Get up get up hurry we 'll lose the show '',min showted ,as soon as she did that suzy woke up and got dressed ,jia :we'll change there '',fie :i think so let's go ...suzy hurry '',coming coming ..'',suzy said...whining then  they headed to mnet stage .

Ahhh finelly we 're hear '',jia exhaled but thier manager :don't be so happy there still allt of work to do '',fie: Ne Ne mr kim boom '',and got dressed and sat waiting for thier turn .

I hope dad come to see me '',suzy said wishing but jia said :we all do but that is not gonna change anything '',and she left somewhere else
''What's wrong with her ?'',suzy asked in curoisity ,fie :she had  family problems before coming here or because of coming here '',min :why did she never talked about it '',suzy :it's not that easy .....'',fie :you too omg why there is so much sadness '',min :who ..didn't ..''.

'' mom ...she doesn't even deseve it ...let's stop '', she didn't want to remember that pain anymore ''it's our turn ''

While getting up the stage ,suzy pumb up with a guy from the band coming down from the stage and it was EXO band .....
'' sorry sir ..'''she appolegised and got on stage to preform .

''Who is that ..? '',the guy asked his friend ,the friend answered :'' ahh those four girls are a new girlgroup '',he looked at his friend ''you think i can't see that '',the friend :miss a ....and that i guess suzy ...bae suzy ,why ?'',

''She 's beautiful ,charming '',he said,the friend :i think someone fell in love '',and he left to the rest of the boys ,but the guy stood there to watch until a voice showted ....

'' ya....... chanyoel .....we're gonna be late ''.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Mark hyung enough sleeping get up '',jackson said ..''jb is coming with .....'',mark got up quicly ''not the water again iam up '',
Jackson :''just kidding he's not here '',and he ran away ,mark :''ya jackson you're dead '',then he took a shower ,got dressed and went down staires .

Finding all got7 gathered around the computer ''what are you doing ?'',he asked ,yongjea :watching miss a preforemece '',yugyeom :not only that and they 'll have an intrview with them '',mark :i see ..( looked out side ) who's the girls outside ?'',jr :fans '',jb :yeah our last song stop stop it got many views '',mark :that's great let's have breakfast and watch '',jackson :good idea ''.
''There is only one week and summer break is over '',yongjea said .yugyeom :ahh school is gonna start '',jackson :i wonder if nana gonna study ?''.jb :i hope so like that will get to see her more '',jackson :good thinking ''.

''Iam going out ''mark got up and left the house.
He's walking ''how can i forget herif they only talk about her '',and he pumb in two girls ,one of them fell on the floor

''Sorry really sorry '',and he gives her his hand ..she said :it's alright don't worry ..sam you go i'll get you '',and her friend started walking while mark in lifting what on floor ,he gave to her ''sorry again '',and started walking in the other way
But the girl kept looking at him until ....
.......'' Emily-aa aren't you coming ?'',sam called her .

So i did put a pic for mark new hair style ...
I would like to see some of your thaughts in the comments
Visit my instgram @nanakim13 for more pictures

With all love ...kim nana