chapter 20: he is really here my brother

Nana woke up feeling normal ,got dressed went down staires ,finding her mother crying hugging a person with her father ,nana :oma what 's wrong ?'',her mother looked at her ''he is back he is here '',nana looked at the boy but nana didn't reconize him ,nana :but who is he '',he came near her but she took a step back and he said :the one who send you flowers your red flowers '',nana :......wo....woohyun ...no..way '',then she passed out ,after she got up she found her father infront of her ,nana :i had this wierd dream that woohyun oppa came back '',then woohyun showed up ,her father :you weren't dreaming actually he is here '',nana got up her place ,got closer to woohyun ,touched his chick ,and then she said :you are here really '',woohyun :yes and iam not leaving '',nana :i thaught that i .......killed ..you '',woohyun :says who ha '',then he huged her tightly but then nana started hitting him on the chest ''why did you not come why it you so long ...oppa'',woohyun :sorry really sorry '',and both of them are crying while their parents are looking at the ( they found out about him at the night and they already checked the DNA so he is kim woohyun) ,after a maid came : the food is ready please come to eat '', at the table where joonil joined them ,woohyun :who are you '',joonil :iam miss kim nana secerety guare and you sir '',the mom :he is kim woohyun '',joonil :nana's brother nice to meet you sir '',nana :joonil oppa see he ks brother he is okey '',joonil smiled :yes i see that '',and then they sat to eat ,nana is feeding woohyun and he is doing the same ,nana :oppa after this let's go somewhere '',the mom :he is tired '',the father : leave them go go '',woohyun :iam not tired at all and we have alot of talking to do '',nana :yeah i have alot to tell you '',woohyun :and wang jackson do you see him'', nana :after after eat ...''.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana and woohyun got out,woohyun :so how have you been ??'',nana :after you diseappered we went to America and i left jackson but my mom was very upset and got far of me an she was very mean so she got jackson move to china '',woohyun :then what ?'',nana :i always tried to make mad because she never were soft to me then we went back here as a punishement but i met this group called got7 and jackson is one of them '',woohyun :let's go see him '',nana :oppa wait iam dating one of them ''',woohyun :what when where why,?? Now '',nana :let's go see them don't get mad '', then they went to got7 house ,there they all bowed except jackson who hugged him directly ,then they all introduced them selfs ,woohyun :hi every one nice to meet you all '',jb :the same as we nana talked about you '',jackson :you turnes to be very handsome '',woohyun :and i can't believe that this body is yours '',nana :see oppa he changed alot '',woohyun :so who is the one you are dating '',nana grabbed mark's arm ''this one mark '',mark bowed :hello iam mark tuan '',woohyun :yeah nice to see you '',then they sat down got to know more and then nana and woohyun went backhome ,jb :so he is very nice '',jackson :yeah he didn't change at all '',mar :i don't think he likes me '',jr : i think he liked you '',yugyeom :yeah me too '',yongjea :i think he liked jb the most '',jackson :after me ofcaures '',mark :yaaa you should be helping me iam your hyung''.

Meanwhile ,nana and woohyun sleeping together after they watched a movie ,nana :oppa how have you been ha ?'',woohyun : after you left to get help i got up and went looking for help but i messed the road '',nana :really but we checked all the area '',woohyun :then a familly found me and help me because i lost my memory until i was 18 there i started working then i looked for the familly but i didn't find you because moved to America so i got an appartment ,then a flower shop ''the red rose '',nana :the one from yesterday '',woohyun :yes it is i called that because of you '', nana got closer layed on his arm ''i really missed you oppa really '', woohyun :me too me too '', then they slept together ,while that thier parents took them a picture ,and then went to sleep with a smile on thier faces

Ps :kimwoohyuniswoohyunfrominfiniteinthepicture