chapter 19: it can't be real but i wish it is

Nana :he is ...my brother '',mark :really your brother who diseappered '',nana :jackson right ? '',mark :yeah '',nana :let's go follow that boy he might know '',so they did ,when they got him ,nana :who gave this '',the boy :i don't know he only called us ''nana :please can have that '',the boy :i can't iam sorry you know costomer privecy '',nana :please i need to find him '',mark:'' nana stop now we'll search later '',the boy :i terribly sorry but you can ask my boss he is very nice '',mark :what is the name of your shop '',the boy :''the red rose '',nana :what the red rose '',mark :why did you remember anything '',nana :nothing thank sir '',mark :thank you let's go '',while they were heading back home mark :are you fine '',nana with teary eyes :iam iam ...'',mark stopped her and huged her :cry if you want to '',and she did and she started saying : i know it is not real .....it can't be real ..can't be ..but i wsh it is '',mark :there is nothing wrong with that or missing him '',nana : i really do miss him and it was all my fault iam the one who went to road '',mark :it is ok it is ok '',then she got home we't to her room directly ,plus her parents weren't here .meanwhile ,jiyeon and jackson were together heading to the place that jiyeon want to take jackson to but matk called him ( mark :where are you ?''',jackson : iam with jiyeon '',mark :nana need you now it is about her brother ( he told him all) jackson :ok i am coming ) jackson to jiyeon :nana is in a big trouble '',jiyeon :'' really what is wrong '',jackson :it is knis personal '',jiyeon :ok then go '',jackson :iam sorry tommorrow iam all yours '',jiyeon:promise ,don't worry i know that she is bestfriend '',jackson :thnks '',and he left to nana.

At nana's house the maid opened the door ,jackson :miss where is nana ?'',the maid :in her room '',he got there quicly and said :nana open the door it is me jackson '',nana :leave me alone '', then he opened the door found her on her bed covering all her body and he said :it is ok noneed to worry '',nana :but he ...is '',jackson :it might be him after all we never heard that he is dead '',nana :you think '',jackson :yeah and why he sending you this flowers 'mred floweres '',nana :beacause he knows i love them '',jackson :see there is a high persante that it is him '',and he started wiping her tears ,nana :thank you jackson '',jackson:where are your parents ??'', nana :working i guess '',then suddenlly her door room knocked and it was mark ,he said :the maid said you were here '',jackson :why are you here'',mark :actually we were worry about nana '',nana :we ??'',mark : got7 jiyeon and yoona '',then joonil joined them ''and me even i don't know what is going on '',yoona run to hug nana ''are you ok '',bammie did the same but then mark said :bambam what are you doing right now ha '',bammie looked at his hand which is holding nana 's hand ''hyung sorry really '',joonil left but yoona followed by pretending that she is going to the bathroom .

There he said :what is going on with nana '',yoona told the hole story ,then she saw a sad look on his face and she said :what is wrong with you you seem sad '',joonil :true how can i be happy while the one i love is with another one '',yoona :and me how can i see the person i like sad because of another girl '',joonil :who os this idoite i'll kill him '',yoona :ahhhhh you are a stupid person that '',joonil blankly :weayo (why ) ???'',yoona :just think about what i said '',joonil :me really '',then she got closer and kissed him '' oppa iam leaving '',joonil :where ? '',yoona :france '',joonil :your mother right ? '',yoona : true ,joonil oppa ....i really like you and you have no idea how it hurt me to see you liking nana '',joonil :iam sorry but iam not over her yet '',yoona : i undetstand '', joonil :i said yet and i'll give it a chance ....liking you after all i won't meet a girl like you'',yoona got all red '' really thansks let's go now '',joonil :why are you red '', she got up running and he followed her and they went back to the room finding them playing a dancing Battel except for nana and jiyeon because jiyeon was telling nana about jackson ,jiyeon :you know unnie......i like another boy '',nana :really that is good can you tell me who he is '',jiyeon : he is ......jackson oppa '',nana :ahh he is a good boy and nice also hope you happeness '',jiyeon :but aren't suprised '',nana :i know this would happen '',jiyeon :but i don't think he likes me '',nana :really so tell him first '',jiyeon :but i don't to always the one who confess '',nana :want me to help i know jackson more then anyone '',jiyeon :ok but sometimes i think he does '',nana :how so ?'',and she told what happen this morning and the day they were together ,nana :jackson used to be very shy and never get close to girls '',jiyeon :really but now every girl wants him and he is very funny '',nana :i 'll help you don't worry '',then jackson came to them ''what are you talking about so secertly '',nana :none of your business'',then he grabbed nana's hand and pushed her to dance nana :i can't ....'',jackson :yeah tell that to another one '',jb :come on nana '',jr :i'll put girls day somthing '',yugyeom and yongjea :started showting ''nana nana nana '',nana :jooil help me your my secerety guard '',joonil :iam off duty '',nana :markeuuu'',mark :just dance you going to dance in th auddition too'' ,jackson :you will do it congrats '',got7, the girls and joonil '' CONGRATS '',jr :it started dance '',and nana did that ,mark was very shocked ''she is sexy '',bambam :congrats mark hyung '',jb :yeah you'll never find one like nana ''.and then she finished after that every one went home and nana felt much better .......:-)

Ps :the dress in the media is what nana baught last time