chapter 23 : Scared to lose you

Nana woke up dressed a comfortable clothes so she can auddition well ,went down staires to break fast ,the father:so today is the big day '',nana :yes '',the father :good luck then '',woohyun :you want to me to help with anything '',nana :no thanks you '',woohyun :so fighting '',joonil:is mark coming ?'',nana :yes he said he'd take me there '',joonil:good luck'', nana: where's mom'',the father: there's clients coming today so she went early '',nana:i see it'd be great if she healped me too'',with a sad tone but then nana smiled, gave her father a kiss on the chick,and left then she called mark :are you ready?? '',mark :iam waiting infront of your door '',nana :iam coming '',then she saw him ,nana :good morning '',mark :good morning '',nana :you can shut the phone mark '',mark :ahhh yeah '',suddenlly nana got phone call from her mother ,nana :hi mom '',the mom :i need right now to meet some men,...Come '', nana: but mom ''the mom :no but the car is waiting for you '',nana saw the car ,and her mother hang out ,nana :i can't be true '',mark :''you still have an half hour you think you can make it '',nana :just forget about it '',nana ride the car saw a clothes there and said :where can i change you must be joking with me '',the driver :when we get the company'',nana :just hurry up '',at the company,nana got dressed and she was about to meet the clients they were five steps away with her mother ,suddenlly mark grabs her hand ,mark :if you gave up that doesn't mean i will '',her mother saw her and she said :nana what are you doing '',nana bowed :iam sorry i have to go '',then she looked at mark with smile ''mark let's go '',and they ride a bicekel ,nana grabed mark from his lap tightly :thank you '',mark : no need for that '',there nana looked at the JYP ET she got more courage ''i can do this ,i must win this '',she said to her self ,the moment has come ,and a women was called nana's name ''miss kim nana, kim nana '',nana :iam here '',the women :go go time time '',nana went inside that big room saw three people sitting together ,one of them was MR Park jiyoung him self ,this year he decided to be present.

Nana stood infront of them ,bowed and said:iam kim nana '',park jiyoung:''the daughter of kim deawon'',nana :yes that's me '',jyp : i'll ask two question then you can start ok ?'',nana: sure ..yes ..ofcaures '',a woman called choi daran: don't be nervouse ok it's only an auddtion it won't change anything '',nana :actually iam sorry but you're wrong to me it'll change everything i left eveything behind just to do this ...at first it was only a hapit but now it 's a passion '',JYP : why did you choose JYP ET ?'',nana:i ...really don't know ,when i was searching i saw jyp and just liked it '',jyp :you may start'',nana sang Ailee's GOODBYE MY LOVE and danced for GD IAM A GOOD BOY in her way with showing them her acrobatic skills and flexcibilty .after she finished ,choi daran said :thank you very much we'll let you know tomorrow '',nana bowed :exuse me what's the second question ?'',Jyp :you already answer it with miss daran '',nana bowed again,then she went out saw mark waiting for her she got near him ,mark :how did it go '',nana :i did a good job i guess '',mark :you're satisfied '',nana :yes iam so even if they don't accepte me it's ok '',mark rubbing nana's head :that's why i like you '',while they were heading out ,they found got7 ,yoona ,jiyeon ,woohyun,junghwa ,waiting out side for her so nana got senstive and started crying :ireally like you guys if weren't you ...'' jb :it is ok we are all friends '',woohyun :they are a great friends nana '', then jackson showted '', GROUP HUG NOW '',and they all hugd each other which blocked the enter because they were alot ,then jung hwa had to go to work and yoona and joonil were going on a date ,jiyeon and jackson did the same ,woohyun got a call from his father and left ,mark:see it's me and you again'',nana :yeap so what do you wanna do ?'',mark :i am .....emmmm,found it!!!!!'',nana :so what ??'',mark :we are going to my house '',nana:i thaught they were in America ? '',mark :they came two days ago here to our .....you can call it as a summer house '',nana :but now ........'',mark :let's go don't be scared '',nana :iam not '',so mark took nana to a wood ,nana :you live here'',mark :beautiful right ??'',nana :ohh '',they kept walking until nana saw a big house built only with wood and trees covers it window ,mark :here we are .....ohh look momy is waving at us '',nana :omg omg omg '',mark :don't be nervouse you're with me '',nana :that's why iam because iam with you '',then they reached the mom and she said :yi eun my son you're here '',mark :yes momy here iam '',the mom :i see you braught company '',nana :yes ....hi madam iam kim nana mark's gi....'',mark :she is my girlfriend mom'',the mom :what a beautiful young lady ...don't be nervouse at all ok '',then his sister come out she was like 14 years old ,she huged mark so much and her name is lina ,then she said :why you never call me?? '',mark :when ever i do that you put on hold '',lina :and who are you ?'',nana :nana my name is kim nana '',lina :omg ,my brother actually braught hos girl home '',the mom :come on in and be polite lina !!'',lina :fine fine '',then she grabs nana 's hand ''we are going to be best friends ,nana :yeah sure '',inside ,mark :where's dad ??'',the mom :his friends called him to play and catch up '',mark :will he be late ??'',lina : idon't think so''.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile ,joonil and yoona were having a date ,joonil took yoona to this fansy restaurante ,there she asaw this well decorated table with a red flower which is on the top of it and musician playing the violet then joonil said :so ...is this good to you '',yoona :great why did you do all this ? '',they sat down,joonil :i ..i wanted to empress you because ...'',yoona :i get it ,it must cost you alot '',yoona :that's why i did i so you won't see me as a person who won't do anything to the one he love'',yoona :so you love me '',joonil :is that all you heard .....yes i do '',yoona :ok iam hungry now '',joonil ordered and they ate,after that thet went for a walk ,yoona :joonil oppa i wanna ask '',joonil :sure what ?'',yoona :did you ask me to marry you back then because you pitty me ?'',joonil :actually ,i didn't do that because i loved back then '',yoona :i see ...'',joonil :i did it to get to know you more and to help as much as possible ..at first i was scared that i'll regret it but now iam happy i did it '',then he stopped and sat on one knee''let's make it better now '',he smiled then he add ''yoonashii ,will you be my lovely bride ??'',yoona got tears on her eyes ''yes ,yes '',and she jumped over to hug him .......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark's father went back and nana was the one who opened the door ,the father :who are you ?'',nana :hello sir ,iam mark's friend kim nana.nice to meet you '',the father :hello iam raymound tuan mark's father so mark is here ha??'',mark :dad how are you ?'',and he hugs his father tightly ,the father :missed you too son ,let's sit inside '',nana kept watching how much mark is happy with his familly ,and suddenlly she remembered her mom and got scared ,mark :nana ..nana '',nana :hmmmm yes '',mark :are you ok ? '',nana :yes iam ''.the father :you know it's kinda shoking you being here '',nana :iam sorry did i bother in any way ?'',lina :no he doesn't mean that ,you're the first girl oppa brings here '',the mom :yeah he didn't even bring sandra to meet us '',mark :stop stop it now '',the father :nana who's your father ?'',nana :my father is kim dea won '',lina and the mom:the FC owner '',mark :that's right ,excuse them they .....'',lina shut mark by putting her hand on his mouth ,lina :we are definitlly becoming friends '',nana :ofcaures aren't we already '',then mark got up and hold lina from the back ,''you're dead '',lina :save me ....save me '',he 's taking her to the his room to punnish her ,the mom :they are always like this '',nana :that's nice i wish i had that '',the mom felt sorry for nana because she knew how rich people kids suffer and then she said :nanashii want to help with making dinner ?'',nana :sure let's go '',and when they went to the kitchen ,mark came back and said :where are they ?'',the father :making dinner ,did you give her money ?'',mark :ahh lina ,yes so she'd be quite ''',the father :let's go for a walk '',nana :where are they going '',the mom :to talk probably ''.nana :ohh what do mark love to eat ?'',the mom :when he's home he likes to eat traditional food but when he's with got7 he eats the fast food ''.nana :i'll make a really yummy dish '',
The mom :you love him right ?'', nana :yes and i'm scared of losing him'',the mom :mark seems to love you too so don't worry '',nana to her self :but he 's not the one iam scared of ''.

The father :mark my son are you ok ??'',mark :yeah why ...'',the father :i know you you seem scared of somthing is it about nana '',mark :actually nana done an addition to JYP and iam sure she'll get accepted '',the father :so where's the problem ???'',mark :JYP has a dating ban plus her mother is one hard women she'll never let....'',the father :you love her right ??'',mark :yeah i do and every thing now is good but iam scared of losing her '',the father :don't be it's looks like she 'll fight for you '',mark :really ??'',the father :she came with you to a place where killers come :-) .....'',mark :hhhahahah yeah that's true '',the father:let's go back it's has been an hour and half'',mark :the dinner must be ready '',and they went back ,mark :we are home ,it smells good '',lina came running :oppa oppa nanashi made us a fansy dinner '',nana :stop it plz '',the mom :let's sit to eat '',the father looked at the table :it's so colorful '',nana:thank you sir '',then they sat down while eating lina :unnie let me do you a makeover after'',nana :sure '',they ate ,nana washed the dishes ,and went to lina 's room ,lina :i have prepared everything '',nana :i see that '', after half an hour nana came out the room,mark was totaly shocked from the change ,then nana looked at her self in the mirror and said :lina how much old are you ??'',the mom :she pretty good right '',nana :aha ofcaures she is i look ....'',mark :Amazing ..'',nana :thanks .but i can't stay like this i'll go wash '',lina :ok but promis when ever you meed make up come to me '',nana :that's for sure ''.
At the bathroom ,nana was washing her face ,then mark entered ,mark : after you fininsh let's go for a walk to talk '',nana :actually joonil srnd a message saying that mom wants me '',mark :i get you there '',nana :we can talk while we are heading home '',then mark lift the towel start to wipe nana 's face softly ,and he was about to kiss her ,lina intterapte :ehm ehm '',nana felf so shy ''i'll bring my bag '',and went running ,same as lina because mark looked at her a deadly stare......
Nana said goodbye to all of them ,nana :it was great meeting you all , i truly felt like iam a part of a familly ,thank you alot '',and she bowed 90degree ,lina :no need even you and mark broke up there will a placz for you here'',mark :ya why are you saying that '',the father :true you became the daughter that i never had '',lina :dad you're joking right now ??'',the father :oh i have lina ...( he hugs lina ) just joking don't be sad '', the mom :so goodbye '',mark and nana :goodbye see you another time '', as they are walking ,mark :nana.......,nana :mark ....'',mark :you first say what you wanna say '',nana :actually i want to promise me no matter what mom do to you that you'll never leave me '',mark :i won't don't be scared '',nana :you what do you want ?'',mark :i'll never let go of you ,but what will we do if you get JYP ,i mean the dating ban ,i don't wanna lose you '',nana :we'll date secretly or i can tell them that without you i won't .....'',mark :no i won't make you do that ..'',nana :when it's time i,ll do anything just to stay with you '',mark: me too '',nana :mark ...ILOVE YOU '',mark :ILOVE YOU too'',then he huged her then her grabbed from her hip and made her closer to him then he slowly puts his lips on hers and kiss her and she close her eyes follow his lead ,then he let go slowly and they keep walking until they got to nana's ,mark went back home ( got7's )

Author notes :
Hey guys so i tried to make as long as possible hope you enjoy
That's nana after lina made her makeup