Chapter 1

"Hey, do you know how much I love you" the voice that brought me to heaven whispered into my ears.

There was an invisible that propelled me, to taste every inch of their body, I had no control of my actions at this point. My hands shot up to touch those wavy soft locks, slowly lowering my fingers so it lingered onto their ears.

My mate is perfect.

"I don't know, you tell me." I could feel their love for me without any verbal response, but I wanted to hear that heavenly voice. It was indescribable connection that drawn me towards this person. I craved to listen, be close with the person as close as possible.

"Well I think I always loved you ever since w-

"kil, kil, wake the fuck up" said the voice that disrupted my amazing dream. If you ignore the problem eventually it'll go away, so instead of being angry over the fact that I was awaken abruptly, I'll pretend to not hear him. "Killian dude, I know your awake"

"Shut the fvck up, what do you want Nathan!" I shouted at my annoying best friend, Nathaniel, also known as Nathan or Nate. It was probably early in the morning, around 3 a.m. and I'm being tested with my sleep on the line so of course I would be mad. Plus, the man wasn't also disturbing my sleep, but he decided to straddle my lower part.

"Yo, I just wanted to say happy early birthday" He began while holding onto some type of grey hoodie," I know it's a little early for a birthday present but I've been meaning to return it because your clothes look the best on me........"

I should be fuming at this idiot who had the nerves to wake me up for MY OWN HOODIE that he stolen for months, right? "Nathan are you serious?" This couldn't be all there was to it because he knows how I feel about my sleep.

"Yeah, once you become alpha tomorrow, I doubt you're going to handle my bullshit." The little shit finished with a smirk. Tomorrow was the most important day of my life or I could say our lives. Not only do I become alpha of the Black Blood pack with Nathan as my beta, but I'll also be able to find my mate.

To find my mate, my luna, is something I've been looking forward to since forever. To be able to connect with my other half, and to claim them as mine. I stayed loyal to my mate, not being involved in relationships, unlike Nathan, who was in countless relationships.

Nathan was a player who played humans and some pack members, I honestly doubt he would truly settle down with someone. But that aside, I was no saint, nothing near it.

Others might say I'm a heartbreaker, but that's not true, I told them I'm not looking for any relationship. They got what they wanted.

"Alright, alright can you get off me then?" I'm pretty sure Nate doesn't know that he's a little too close to me even though we're both straight male best friends. Right now he was straddling my lower half, which would respond at any contact. The perks of being a dominant alpha is a high sex drive. It would be awkward if I got a boner from my male best friend straddling me in the middle of the morning.

"Shit dude, sorry" he begins to get off my crotch "I understand too, I would too like to be woken up by some chick with a big ass and boobs instead of a guy," The fucker ends with a laugh.

"since I'm here already, wanna cuddle?"

Ever since me and Nate were little, when we had trouble sleeping, we'd sleep together for comfort, which eventually led to cuddling. Not any type of cuddling, but the intimate ones which we saw my mom and dad did. Eventually the grownups found out, April, Nathan's mom, and my mom found it extremely cute and would say things that a child found gross. We stopped, of course, because rumors within the pack had spread of the Future alpha and the future beta 'being in love,' which was utterly absurd because we were just innocent kids.

"No, we're going to be adults, with mates soon, I don't want my mate to think that there's some weird relationship going on with me and my best friend." I wouldn't want some trust issues going around me and my Luna.

"Damn if she's jealous then she just lacks confidence" Nate simply shrugs. The thing about my annoying best friend is that he has a 'I don't care' attitude which was not one of his best traits.

"Nathaniel, just because you're my best friend, it doesn't give you the right to disrespect your future Luna!" I growled with the authority of a dominant alpha, which cause Nate to stiffen. My violet eyes glared at his blue ones, huge characteristic of dominant alphas are the natural purple eyes. Dominant alphas were a rare breed of alphas, which is not hereditary, the moon goddess chose the dominant alpha. We basically had the highest authority between werewolves, including alphas, so the pressure of my dominating aura had hit Nate tenfold.

"Sorry alpha." He last said before standing up to head to the door to exit, with shrugged shoulders, his sandy blonde curls drooped, like some lost puppy. His vibrant ocean blue eyes lost their shine. Fuck. I made Nate sad. Other than my parents and the pack, Nate was one of my biggest weaknesses. The guy has been with me since we were pups, so of course I said what I was about to say.

"you could stay but only for today" I gave in to his request.

"I knew it!" Before Nate was at the front of the door in my room and now he was under the grey sheets with me, facing my face, in a flash. "Kil, you know you cant resist my beautiful face" his face was lit, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Shut up and if you touch me while I'm sleeping imma kill you." I hissed at him.

"Sure babes"

"good night Nathan"

"Sweet dreams Kil"

◁◁◎►◀︎►◀︎►◀︎►◀︎►◀︎◎▷▷

This chapter is short but it's a start.
Sooooo
How was it?