Chapter 4

A lil, very minor mature scene

enjoy

⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪

Nathaniel's POV

This is wrong. So wrong, for fvcks sake tomorrow he'll find his mate and I'll be just his best friend and beta. Once we stopped to put our clothes before we shift, I was caught in a daze. His body seemed to shine in the darkest of the night. His silky inky locks flowed with the wind and his body was sculpted by the gods themselves. The dark ink seemed more visible than ever on his milky skin. He truly didn't know how fucking beautiful he was.

My body seemed to react all by itself, I really didn't want to feel all hot by the sight of my naked best friend. 'Don't you just love this feeling, the feeling of arousal, right?' That was my inner wolf Orion, or lemme say Inner devil. All of my sinful deeds was done on behalf of Orion. Orion was extremely prideful, rebellious and arrogant, like someone I know..

'I actually hate the fact that I might get a boner in front of my best friend, so no'

'How bout you let him ram his c0ck inside of us like the inner slu7 you are. I know all the nasty wet dreams you had Nate, don't act like that human's doing any good for us'

'What do you know about what I want!?!'

'I know everything, because I am you. I know you're dying to get fvcked by our alpha. That'd be something new, we never got fvcked before.' His blunt dirty words had images that wasn't supposed to appear, appear to my head. It was extremely hot and here I was in front of Killian, dying to not get a b0ner. I was scared more for shifting, Orion might take control and pounce on our alpha and-

"Nate if you're really not okay you should head back." Killian said staring into my soul. I think he knows. Fvck he knows. I'm sure that the smell of arousal caught his nose. His dark purple eyes made me shiver with need. Yup I don't think I'm able to hold on.

"Your right, I'm not feeling well, enjoy your run." Though I said that I remained glued to the ground. Killian nods and begins to shift. The sound of the cracking of bones filled the air, the flesh on his body shifted to have darkest shade of black. Then emerged a huge wolf, bigger than any of the wolf in our pack, even his parents. I loved watching Killian shift, to anyone else it'd be terrifying , but to me, it was beautiful. Every time I was speechless, even though I've seen it hundreds of times.

After clothing myself again I gave him one last glance before heading back to the mansion.

What the actual fuck just happened! Killian may have saw that I was aroused after staring at him and it just came out of nowhere. 

Killian will be mated to some girl and the day before it all happens my body just looses control! I needed a distraction to fix me.

WHY DID I HAVE TO HAD THESE DISGUSTING THOUGHTS! I was attracted to the one person I couldn't have, out of the whole population of males and females. Like I'm supposed to be his beta, I couldn't dare to have theses nasty fantasies, especially when tomorrow is his big day.

But damn Killian was irresistible. I was also not bad on the eyes, the girls go crazy for me, but Killian was something else. His bare, tanned, and very muscular arms could do a number of things to me and I wouldn't mind. His arms were always crossed around his massive chest which made it harder to not look at his biceps and manly arms. I still don't understand how I'm infatuated with him, we literally had the same build and height, hell we had matching tattoos on our arms.

Once I arrived, I slammed the doors opened, earning a number of looks throughout the room. Ignoring the curious gazes, I rushed to the alpha housing wing, to my room, stripping everything I had on, and to the shower. I needed a cold shower. My body was on fire, my shaft demanded attention, with small beads of pre-cum present.

I refuse to give into this taboo lust, I felt too guilty to ma$turbate, over my best friend. Think of old ladies in a bikini. "Old ladies in a bikini, Old ladies in a bikini, Old ladies in a bikini" I kept chanting. Somehow my boner still stood proud. I had an urgent need to release, at this point anything would help.

Props to me, I did resist, at first.

I started to do slow strokes, I was most sensitive than ever in my life. I couldn't help but imagine those purple eyes staring at me while I was pumping my c0ck. The tingling starts in my groin area and spreads along my spine. I pump faster imagining images of my best friends naked body, especially his
Fingers wrapped around me, choking me.

Oh gawd his scent could make me release without even touching, Killian always smelled good, even when he's covered in sweat.

My shaft was going to explode. A wave of pleasure erupted throughout my body, my heart was erratic knowing how close I was to cvm. All thoughts of guiltiness were diminished, I couldn't care less about our brotherhood right now.

"Killian"

"Killian" I was out of breath but I wanted him so, so, bad.

A few more strokes and I came-

"Honey, are you okay, I saw you running in the house- oh" to my amusement, I happen to not notice Dominque's presence behind the door and she busted the door open. I instantly covered my area, fvck I even forgot to close the shower curtains. Nothing couldn't be more embarrassing than for your best friends mom to walk in while your jerking off to her son.

"Fvck Nathaniel your making this house smell like a whore house" She said covering her nose with a grimace, "If you don't fix your problem I'm pretty sure the neighboring pack could smell it."

"I'm so sorry I honestly don't know what overcame me" My voice cracked knowing the guilt resurged and I felt terrible.

"its alright, things like this happens......finish up and come speak to me" she left me to myself feeling allowing me to release a sigh that I didn't know I was holding.

Fuck my life,

she knows.

''''''''''''''''''''''''

Votes and comments encourages me to write low-key😙

Give me critique, I don't mind

and that was chapter 4