Chapter 17

"So guys, as usual, no homework! Everyone catch up  on sleep, there will be no excuses tomorrow if I see anyone sleeping!" Just in time the loud ringing of the bell, signaling the dismissal of school. The little students wasted no time before rushing out the classroom, not before hugging their teacher.

Just as the last student left, the werewolves that were in eye sight, through the rectangular window on the door, decided it was best to enter the school.

The school had lacked security, no questions were asked once the they stepped foot in.

"So whose  going first!" an ongoing bickering was going on within the quiet halls of the school. They stood at the entrance of a classroom, which was door was decorated with self portraits. It was hilarious to see a group of young adults huddled together, attempting to spy on a "witch", who seem to be like any other human. The guy was sitting at a desk doing something  on the laptop, typing away.

The typical teacher.

Only a few minutes had passed from when the bell rang but the hallways were stranded. No parents, teachers, or security were in sight.

But the whole town was strange, so they didn't think anything of it.

"I volunteer Reece to go in first, he's the biggest. He'd take all the damage!" Nathaniel screeched, he still was upset about how his friend was a little to close to his sister. They weren't at an ideal place to argue, so it'll be better to just have Reece take the blow of what was awaiting them.

Reece's mouth hanged agape, never did he know his friend to sell him over. "Really Nate after all we been through? Oh wow." He looked a bit down, hand at his chest to give the more dramatic affect too.

"You're the one whose trying to sleep with my sister!"

"I said it's not like that! I really-" the abrupt opening of the door had the group falling on their butts. Of course the two starting to argue in another packs territory where they may be in the presence of a witch. And not a regular witch, an outcast to every coven, a being deemed so criminal to even criminals themselves.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A voice deep and captivating startled the group. It was the Lucien aka witch suspect.

-
Nathaniel's POV

Holy fuck, the man was gorgeous. Having to see his side figure or just hearing his voice through his lectures, did not do him justice. Well full justice. He was a bit lean, it was obvious he some muscle. He had a mop of curly hair, a perfectly sculpted face, and sandy eyes that are was hidden behind the black frames.

Honestly, his looks were close to par with Killian's.

And nobody was that close, nobody other than me!

He however, shared no resemblance with his sister.

Most likely adopted.

His face was unreadable as he scanned the whole group, eyes meeting mine  a couple times "you guys are too loud, go make noise outside." The handle of the door was yanked, to shut it in our faces, but a foot stood in the way.

"We'd like to have a friendly conversation Mr," he hesitated before looking at the name plate on the door, "Freiner?"

"Sorry but my office hours are closed, I'll be free tomorrow."

Knowing that with Killian speaking, we'll absolutely go no where. "Your sister sent us" I interjected. Every second I'm without Orion, the more human I feel. 

Instantly, he stiffened up, knowing that is is supernatural related. "Please come inside."
He allowed us to enter his classroom that was meant for elementary students. Ugly colorful drawings, short desks, and books littered around, was something that I for sure didn't miss.