Chapter 11

His mere presence made me shudder with want. Killian stood in front of the house door, visibly enraged, his majestic orbs glowed, which caused my family to fall onto their knees gasping for air, mines quivered. His eyes scanned my naked body, then stopped to my swollen face, which was slowly healing. His eyes then lingered to my unconscious father that had a bleeding neck, courtesy to me, and clenched his fists.

"Killian, perfect timing, I just beat the crap out of this asshole, landed him straight to the hospital." It was awkward, I was just spouting nonsense to save everyone from the uncomfortable silence and possibly an alpha from slaughtering my family. "You can go now" I finished with a dry chuckle.

"..." He remained standing with the scariest look on his beautiful face.

"Killian I said you're not needed, leave-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NATHANIEL" the alpha growled, though his anger wasn't directed a me, I barred my neck in submission. 

Talk about embarrassing.

He made his way towards me, and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out my house with force, but my feet stayed glued to the floor. I was naked, the clothes that I was previously wearing ripped during my transformation. Being naked was natural as a werewolf but with Killian I might fuck him or him to me.

I quickly grabbed my bags, slipped on underwear, then clasped my hands with his rough ones.

He was fast, we were basically running through the forest, to head to the alpha residence.  We were a good distance away until Killian just halted and pinned me into a tree.

He must love pinning me down, I'd love to try that on him too.

My mate started removing white his v-neck shirt to reveal his mouth watering abs. My eyes landed on new ink that rested on his chest, it was some symbols, regardless it made him look hotter.

I didn't want to look like a pervert, so I adjusted my eyes to my surroundings, trees and more trees. "Killian you're so nasty, I'm not going to have sex in a forest."

I not having our first time in a forest, maybe after the first, but not now, I had morals.

A frown appeared on his face, rolling his eyes, he balled the cloth and used it to wipe my face. The white was quickly stained with red, I winced at the sight. I couldn't feel shit, the blood was a surprise to me.

"Nate you're the one that'll be in the hospital, you were bleeding so much" his voice broke, I faced my mate to see small drops of tears flowing from his eyes. "You're so lucky that you can't feel the mating bond, it fucking hurts to see you hurt." He said while lowering his head to the crook of my neck, softly wetting my skin.

Killian Raizal Black, my asshole of a best friend since forever, was crying.

"Killian please stop crying, it makes you look gay." He let out a sweet chuckle and looks up into my eye, wiping the little liquid away.

"Babe we're gay"

"You're gay, I consider myself bi..."

"Finish that and I'll eat you"

"Hmm? Do it."

"Are you sure? Nathan you've been running from me." My mate responded with a smile, showcasing his pearly whites. His lips looked so soft, so smooth, so tempting.

Without warning I slammed my lips with his, allowing my hands to roam his tone body. He gasped when I met his firm behind, fondling each cheek, which gave me access to his mouth. Yes! I was the one in control, our tongues were tangled together, both fighting for dominance. I moaned when his hand snacked around my neck and gripped, breaking our kiss with of us heaving for air.