Happily Ever After

The next day at school went by as normal after Midnight came in to tell them that their teacher had his baby and that both of them were doing just fine.

Upon the wishes of the new parents she wouldn't tell them any more than that and they would be able to meet the new addition once the parents deemed it appropriate.

Hitoshi had to stop from laughing through out the entire talk before he calmed down as they went about classes as normal.

They couldn't go to see them at lunch, but they hung out in Hizashi's classroom just the two of them as Hitoshi hadn't told Denki yet.

The days went by and they got daily updates from Hizashi when they had his class. A few of them had gone out and bought them a few things to show how much they cared.

Hitoshi had finally told Denki who looked like he was about to pass out when he got it confirmed. Hitoshi smiled and shook his head chuckling. "Don't worry, he's a big softie."

Denki was still terrified and refused to go see him in the hospital making Hitoshi roll his eyes.

A week later Izuku had called a class meeting after being asked too by Hitoshi. He gathered everyone in the common area waiting for them to all be there before he addressed the class.

"Okay, now that everyone's here I have something to tell you all." He said getting their attention. "I told you I was adopted when I was a baby and now I'm in the foster system. I only had two things from one of my biological parents which is my name and this necklace." He said taking it out of his shirt.

He explained what he could before looking to Todoroki. "In a way you were right. Although I am Mr. Aizawa's and Mr. Yamada's child." He said as the entire class went into an uproar.

As he calmed everyone down Shota and Hizashi walked through the door with the carrier deciding it was time for their students to meet their pup.

Hitoshi sighed shaking his head before he got up to go see them. "Okay, they're freaking out." He said as he looked down at Eri asleep in the carrier.

"Yeah we can tell, where's your blonde alpha?" Aizawa asked crossing his arms.

"Don't scare him." He said picking up the little girl as shed woken up from all the noise. "Hey there little one." He said smiling down at her.

"That doesn't tell me where he is." He said glaring at his son.

"He was just in here." He said looking around rolling his eyes. "He probably noticed you came in and went to hide. Let him come to you please."

"Fine but if he doesn't ask us by the time I'm back at school I'll confront him." He said as he looked at all of the students who went quiet.

"Now that you all have quieted down." Hitoshi said turning to look at them. "You may quietly come over and say hello to my little sister."

They walked over not crowding around them as Hitoshi passed her back to their parents before going to find Denki.

He looked in his room seeing as they'd been spending most of their time in there before he spotted him going into the elevators.

Hitoshi went down the emergency stairs, so he was down on the ground level as Denki walked out of the elevators.

He'd put on his best clothes and brushed out his hair. Denki held his back straight as he walked closer to their teachers.

His classmates backed away giving him a clear path as Hizashi set Eri back in the carrier setting her by Izuku.

Aizawa looked at Denki as he made eye contact with him waiting for him to make the first move.