Broken guitars, broken hearts -PT 4

A/N: the end.

Overthinking. Have you experienced that? It's a woman's downfall. The artistic part of it all went well, but what if she hates me more right now? What the fuck did I do?

"Y/N?"

Oh my God, have I definitely lost the woman of my life? Did I just do that? Oh, no! I'm gonna cry. FUUUUCK!!!!

"Y/N!!!" I can hear Vicky yelling at me, but I can't comprehend shit. Suddenly I'm being shaked by my shoulder.

"Y/N! HELENA IS TEXTING YOU! COME BACK, PSYCHO!"

I snap out of my bad trip.

"What? What 's going on? Omg, I dozed off."

"Helena. Is. Texting. You!"

"Oh fuck, where's my phone?"

She shoves it on my hands.

"We're going to enjoy the party. You gonna be ok here?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go, have fun my ladies!"

They blow me kisses and get out of the dressing room.

Bonham Carter: We need to talk.

Bonham Carter: Where are you???

Bonham Carter: I can't find you anywhere.

Bonham Carter: ANSWER ME!!!!

Holy fucking shit. She hates me. That's it.
She's gonna kill me. I'm gonna die like I died in the movie.

Hunter-Jones: Dressing room. Go to the back of the stage, the door on the left.

On read. I don't deserve an answer. Now I'm sure she hates me.

I take my shoes off- fucking heels, they were killing me- and fix a drink. And by fix, I mean pour whiskey straight from the bottle into my mouth.
Hello, AA meetings.

I flop down on the sofa, making sure that I don't spill any drops. Tears are coming. I don't wanna cry. I need to, but I don't want to. I won't be able to stop. I hear the door being open. My eyes follow the motion and there she is.

"I so hate you for making me walk so much in high heels to find you." Oh, this posh accent. How I've been longing to hear it!

"Hello to you, too. How have you been? How's life?" I look at the ceiling.

"Cut the bullshit and help me get out of this." I'm a very dominant person in general, but she talks to me like I'm not.

"As you wish, your royal highness." I fake a courtesy and help her sit down. I'm on my knees, between her legs. I wished this was another situation. Oh, how I wished!

"It's been a while since I saw you from this particular pov." I won't make this any easier. I'm a fucking teaser.

"Shut the fuck up. It's not like things are good for you." She says sternly. I finish my task and sit next to her.

"Well, you're here with me and not with that rescued dog. With all due respect for the rescued dogs." I can't help grinning like a crazy bitch.

"Stop it, y/n! You cannot do that! What were you thinking? No one deserves to be humiliated like he was tonight. You mistreated him the minute I introduced you two. I thought you were better."
Oh. So she came here to preach? I mean, she's not wrong, I would never do that to a person, I never did, but he... He fucking deserves it.