You're so easy to fool.

A/N: hiya, babes! I'm back! I recently found out that the book reached 1k viewers and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you who took the time to read this! Thank you!

The couple arrived at their house after being out for hours. They were invited to the launch party of Allie Esiris' latest collection, A Poet for Every Day of the Year, and as much as Helena loved the event, she had spent a huge amount of time chatting and standing.

"Oh my God, I'm so tired!" Sighed Helena, locking the front door.

"These shoes are murdering me without an ounce of mercy. I won't listen to you any more whenever you speak against my comfy slippers." Y/n complained, annoyed at the pain, not at her wife.

Helena chuckled and hugged her from behind, tip toeing to place her chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, babe, but you couldn't leave the house wearing slippers with this outfit."
Y/n turned around and placed her arms around Helena's waist.

"Who told you so? I'm an icon, I'm a legend and I am the moment."

"You're full of shit, that's what you are." They both laughed and y/n pinched her wife's butt.

"Ouch! Bubba, I'm tired." Helena pouted and did the baby voice that y/n could never resist.

"You're so cute, gosh! Want me to take care of you?" Y/n massaged her scalp and untied her hair.

"Please?" She kissed y/n's collarbone.
Even if Helena hadn't asked so nicely, y/n would've done, simply because her wife meant the world to her.

"Of course, my love! Anything for you." She turned around and continued.

"C'mon, jump. I'm gonna give you a ride."
Helena jumped with a huge smile on her tired face.

"You know what? I'll stop using my car and you'll take me wherever I need to go."

"Not to crush your dreams but you're not exactly a feather." Y/n giggled, expecting a slap that, sure as the sunrise, came.

"Are you calling me fat, you old cunt?" Helena faked anger.

"Should I remind you that I'm six months younger?" Let's just say that y/n wasn't afraid of death.

"You don't love me anymore. You call me fat and then old. You don't deserve my graceful presence." Helena exaggerated her reaction as much as she could, even forced tears to come out.

"Get down, drama queen. I'm gonna get the stuff to clean your face." When she started to walk, she heard Helena's fake sniffs. Her heart shattered right there and then and she kneeled in front of her wife.

"Baby, why are you crying? Don't cry, love, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was just joking, please forgive me. You don't look a second older than me and I will carry you wherever you go. Please forg..." Helena broke the character and started to laugh uncontrollably at y/n's desperation.

"Oh my God, you're so easy to fool." Helena managed to say while laughing her ass off.

"If you want your fucking makeup off, you do it yourself." She stood up with an angry look on her face and walked out to the bathroom. It was now time for y/n's revenge.

"No, you promised me you would take care of me! Please." Helena was starting to regret her little stunt.

"You should ask someone else. Someone who's not a fool. I'm tired." With her back facing Helena it was easier to laugh without being caught.

"Love, are you seriously mad? I was just playing with you!" The highest point of y/n's encenation was about to start.

"So I'm a toy, now, Helena? Am I a disposable toy for you to play whenever you want? I'm gonna sleep in the spare room." She dried a fake tear and grabbed her pillows. Helena ran and took them out of her hands.

"Y/n, baby, please stop! You're not a toy, you're getting it all wrong. You're my whole world, my favorite person, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you. Would you forgive me, please? I never meant to hurt you, bubba." She was crying for real, clinging to y/n's torso.

"And I'm the one who's easy to fool, huh?" Helena looked up to her and y/n laughed hard at the shocked face she had on.

"You're a fucking monster, you know that, right?" Helena gasped and dried her tears.

"I'm not a monster, I'm an Oscar winner." y/n continued to laugh.

"I really believed you!" Helena finally laughed too and both fell on the bed, almost unable to breathe.

They hugged each other after the laughter subsided.

"Jesus, we're really good, aren't we?" Helena laced their fingers and placed a kiss on y/n's knuckles.

"We really are, babe! We're the best actresses in the business. And the hottest couple too." They shared a short and sweet kiss.

"Now, can you please clean me up?"

"Of course. Come brush your teeth and I'll do the rest."

They got up and walked to the bathroom. After brushing their teeth, y/n sat Helena on the counter and removed her light makeup.

"You need to drink more water, babe. Your skin's getting dry." Helena hummed, barely hearing what she was saying. She felt relaxed under her wife's touch.

Helena's skin care routine was finished so y/n proceeded to do her own.

"Babe, go change and wait for me in bed. You're almost falling." Helena complied.

Y/n finished her process quickly and got changed. She laid next to the angel she called wife.

"Love, can you read me a poem? I'm tired, but I can't actually sleep." She laid her head on her wife's chest and hugged her waist tightly.

"Anything for you, Lena. I actually memorized some of your favorites." Her memory was something else.

"Oh, did you? My treasure! Go on."

And y/n declaimed two poems until she heard soft snores coming from her lover. She kissed her head and held her closer.

"Goodnight, angel!"

A/N: unedited, ignore the mistakes.