Hot lobster

It's been quite a while since I've been planning to go to Bali. It's been my dream since I was really young, but with this busy life I couldn't make it happen. However, after my amazing wife told me to focus more on myself, on us and less on work, we're finally going. Well, in three months, but still, I'm so fucking happy. 
The problem is that neither Lena nor my children know how to surf. 
So I decide to bring the matter up, again.

"Bae, you have to learn, seriously." We're at the pool, sun's up in all its glory. My baby's looking like a lobster, red as fuck. Of course I cannot keep my mouth shut, so… 

"Also, you're looking like a lobster, where's your sunscreen?" I laugh so loud at her angry face. 

"Lobster is your ass, you bitch. Just because you have more melanin than me, doesn't mean you get to be so mean." She's laughing and OMG, I'm still a whore for her laugh after all these years. 

"And why do I need to surf with you? Why can't I just look at your beautiful body in that swimsuit and turn myself into a British lobster?"
Our laughter could be heard from miles away, I swear.

I dive into the water crossing the pool and emerge in front of her. She smiles at me and kisses my whole face. I put my hands on her waist and she wrap her legs around mine. 

"Schedule the lessons, will you? I know how much you wanna go there and I want it to be perfect." If I could smile with my whole body, I would. But my lips and my eyes they say it all. 

"Thank you so much, lobbie!" I kiss her nose.

"LOBBIE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" And then that nasty laugh that I just could die for. She bites my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't miss this. I love you, wife! You're a fucking hot lobster!" 

"And I love you, my pretty mermaid!" We smile into our kiss. 

"Well, I always identified more with Ursula, but that will do." I love Ursula, the best villain ever!

"Oh! Ok, you poor unfortunate soul." One of the main reasons why I'm with this woman is that she catches all the references I throw at her.

"Can you sing that for me, pleaaaase?" I love when she sings for me, such a delicious voice!

"I was actually going to ask you that." Our connection is another reason why we're together.

"Let's do it together and our version." We gave the song our own twist.
"Yessss!" She is so cute, oh my God!

"Poor unfortunate souls

In pain, in need

This one longing to be thinner

That one wants to get the girl

And do I help them?

No, I don't

Those poor unfortunate souls

So sad, so true

They come flocking to my cauldron

Crying, 'Spells, Ursula, please!'

And I help them!

HELL, NO!"

We cackle after we're done singing. These moments are my absolute favorites! When we're alone and doing our pathetic and crazy things, just being ourselves. 

"Oh God, baby, why are we so bad?" Not that I care, actually. Feels so good being bad, even if only through songs.

"Honey, I don't care, as long as I get to be bad with you!" She hugs me so tight that I'm almost out of breath.

"We're gonna be so bad in Bali, babe. Hot, bad ass couple, surfing and getting really sunburned."
I mean, that place is beautiful and with us there it's gonna look even more perfect.

"And shagging, I'm looking forward to that. A lot." What is this smirk? Jesus! This woman is so naughty, I hit the jackpot.

I put her hair to the side and lick her neck, bottom to the top. She moans and grabs a fistful of my hair. I whisper in her ears.

"Woman, I don't think we have to wait for three months to do that, do we?" I bite her sweet spot. She shudders and says in a breathy voice.

"I hope not, because I really can't wait to feel you inside me."